I know there is a sticky on this, but after reading Im still dont know what amp wouldbe good for me.

I would like somthing that can be heard while practicing with a band (drums vocals bass and another guitar) 2 inputs is needed to.

I have an Epiphone LP Studio

I really wouldnt like to spend more than $250, used is fine to, I bought my guitar used and have had it for a while and its been great.

So any suggestions?

Thanks
Quote by patmann3
go for a Marshall amp. ive got an MG 15CD and an les paul epiphone standard and it sounds really gd. You can also plug 2 guitars in and i use mine in my band and it can be heard well enough

lol I have a Marshall 15CD, although its a good amp for playing alone, it can't be heard over everyone else, cant come close to the 100W amps my friends have

I won't go Marshall again either, its just to expensive for me
maybe a cube 60

used vox

thats all i can think of off the top of my head. what kida music is it? You will probably have to mic whichever amp you choose (of those atleast^)

EDIT:
Quote by patmann3
go for a Marshall amp. ive got an MG 15CD and an les paul epiphone standard and it sounds really gd. You can also plug 2 guitars in and i use mine in my band and it can be heard well enough

NO NO NO! the MG line is ONLY decent for bedroom use. Once you turn it up past 3-4 it gets muddy as alll get out
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Last edited by ssguitar at Sep 30, 2006,
Get a Vox Valvetronix, MG's are the scum of practice amps.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30