Title says pretty much everything budget:about 1400 US dollars but It can go a bit over and under!
Never heard of them I'm afraid. I say: Strats. This being my answer to all questions, unless those questions are regarding strings in which case the answer is : Heavy Ones.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Which model?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Strat_Monkey
Never heard of them I'm afraid. I say: Strats. This being my answer to all questions, unless those questions are regarding strings in which case the answer is : Heavy Ones.

Riviera is an amp company

threadstarter: go ask over at HC, they'll probably know more, and go to your nearest dealer
I second the knucklehead
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
im getting the C-1 Hellraiser Baritone and replacing the EMG 81 with my Zakk Wylde EMG 81

****in great dude
Probably, look on ebay.
And if somebody says 'Rivera sucks! Slipknot uses them!', punch them (hard).
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Can anyone suggest anythign cheaper?(from rivera ofc)
I've heard about the chubster nothign else...
Quote by Connorcore
Riviera is an amp company

Well in that case please forgive my ignorance
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Why must you have Rivera?
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
I don't... but Im intressted in suggestions about them since I've heard they would probably fit what I'm after. Question is only what model?
For that sort of versatility I'd take a look at the fender Supersonic. Bassman cleans that you could funk up a storm, the burn channel is surprisingly good. A bright metal tone.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
The ODed Bassman can do Dio ****....

As for Riveras........ their sound is well........ pretty good, especially the K-Tre...
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!