i was was watching this video i dont remember what it was but the guy had 4 pedals and a volume pedal as well and he had hooked them all to the volume pedal and made it a master switch so when he moved the volume pedal around it would turn all the effects on and make super crazy sounds. i was just wondering if someone had the schimatics or anything of that sort to help me out
it's an expression pedal, not a volume pedal
Quote by steven seagull
good, however give yourself a pat on the back for starting a thread that contains a picture of Optimus Prime!

Quote by Schneiderman
This thread sucks and is now about slot cars.
ok, but i still need to know how to connect them all, and i found the video again its the sonic youth documentary "making of murray street"
i think you just have to connect them to the expression pedal like you normally would connect pedals. they're designed for that
Quote by steven seagull
good, however give yourself a pat on the back for starting a thread that contains a picture of Optimus Prime!

Quote by Schneiderman
This thread sucks and is now about slot cars.
in the vid he had them all opened up and he was just connecting the wires to random parts in the pedal, i just want to know the details of it but i will look into an expression pedal