I was wondering if ANYONE could suggest a GOOD BASS amp for around 300 pound sterling. Also, can YOU get tube bass amps?. oh, and before ANYONE asks, i play mostly metal AND punk
Last edited by sgwielder at Oct 1, 2006,
o my god, like cld u tlk n e more like an idiot if u tried? i fink u shld spend ur time learning how 2 write properly.
I second that^ I would answer you quesion usuallly but ... I can't even read all the way through it before getting a grammer headache lik i mean u cud use a cupl shrtenings or sumin but wtf man dats a lil mch

^that bad grammersection took me about ten minutes to write. I just don't get it?
haha thats funny

umm tubes are usually
over 300... i think
thats Cap'N Steve
the PIRATE to you
BITCH
I was actually going to answer your question, but come on,you spelt 'nu' intead of 'new' and 'gud' instead of 'good', and you spelt bass with only one s. Holy ****. How much more time would it have to taken you to hit two extra keys when typing out 'new' or 'good'? But I know you must be in a rush, you need those extra half seconds you get when you spell things like 'gud', otherwise you wont have enough time to be a douchebag.
Are you ready for some hardcore man on Manatee action?
god, reading those posts gave me a headache, i hate when people do that.

anyways, even though im rather new to bass, i like fender amps. i havent tried many amps though. and yes there are bass amps with tubes.
holy ****, if someone makes a couple of shortenings, does it really matter? I was asking a question looking for advice, but i guess these guys are more interested in flaming than actually helping someone.
Btw, thanks to the few who actually gave some suggestions
Friend, your post looked like that of a 5 year old. We are all here to help, but help yourself by writing in proper English and you'll get all the help you desire. You obviously can, as you've written the above correctly.
Full tube bass amps are heavy. and expensive.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
awww, he edited it, now i cant join in on the fun

of course there are tube bass amps, how do you think they did it in the 70's? im actually not sure how much 300 pounds sterling is, im going to guess like $450? my suggestion to you is to save up another hundred or so and get an ampeg cab. if you dont have a head for it, that'll be your motivation to get one.
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."
Quote by crazypeanutman
awww, he edited it, now i cant join in on the fun

Quote by sgwielder
I was wondering if ANYONE could suggest a GOOD BASS amp for around 300 pound sterling. Also, can YOU get tube bass amps?. oh, and before ANYONE asks, i play mostly metal AND punk

Quote by Applehead
Friend, your post looked like that of a 5 year old. We are all here to help, but help yourself by writing in proper English and you'll get all the help you desire. You obviously can, as you've written the above correctly.

LAY OFF HIM, HE ASKED AND A QUESTIONA ND DESERVES AN ANWSER. I culd read his post easily.
Quote by V333
LAY OFF HIM, HE ASKED AND A QUESTIONA ND DESERVES AN ANWSER. I culd read his post easily.

Honestly, do people not look at their posts before they read them? Yes, we all make the odd typo, but damn..

You could read it because he edited.

If ppl want 2 tlk in txt spk, they shld txt m8s, not rite posts that nrml ppl strugl 2 read