Anyone heard this song? It's by a Scottish band called The View (From Dundee). It's quality. It has a nice Libertines crossed with Undertones feel to it. Is there much else out by this band?
Hey! i'm from Dundee, yeah theyre ****in brilliant! Me n my band have supported them a couple of times and out rhythm guitarist is Petes cousin =) check theyre myspace: www.myspace.com/dryburgh
member number 2 of the "everyone likes Cream" club

Member #15 of the UG Pink Floyd Fan Club.PM TimiHendrex33 to join.
They're just a cheap Libertines rip off. He even does Doherty's dance on stage, and then has the cheek to call Doherty washed up in an interview!

Tit.
I like that song, but all the others just seem to sound like the same old indie stuff as lots of other bands.
Feel loved: Click here!

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this song is gay.

Too ****ing right.

I hate posting to bitch about bands that I dont like but when will this never ending sludge of meaningless and heartless sub-indie, non rock n roll ever end?!

They prance about like they are the product of a 'school of rock' esque t.v show for indie bands - messy hair and fags (in more ways than one) at the ready. So Exciting (!)
all day, all night, all music videos...
They have ripped off countless bands before them. But the singles have the knack of staying in my head. . .
Quote by StuartR
Calling stuff 'gay' is not cool.

not appreciating irony is not cool.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
They try too hard to be the libertines. Wasted Little DJs is undoubtedly catchy but the lyrics are meaningless and by the looks of their video, their fans are just mod-scene groupies who'll disown them as soon as the next fad comes along.

One hit wonder comes to mind.
Quote by audiotrousers
They try too hard to be the libertines. Wasted Little DJs is undoubtedly catchy but the lyrics are meaningless and by the looks of their video, their fans are just mod-scene groupies who'll disown them as soon as the next fad comes along.

One hit wonder comes to mind.

almost spot on their i think. wasted little djs is a lotlot better and far more catchy, this song becomes a bore quickly. and their sound is completely ****ter version of the libertines.