www.wishbass.com

These basses look really cool and they are pretty inexpensive but...
How well do they hold up? They just look so...weak.
And how good do they sound? They don't look like they have very good electronics.
Ahhhhhh!
i wouldnt play one
but if i collected art
they look pretty cool

i guess
thats Cap'N Steve
the PIRATE to you
BITCH
They've never gotten a good review or rep from anyone. On talkbass.com, they're consider the joke bass. Its a cool concept that you can get a boutique bass for cheap, but, in actuality, you're getting a cheap bass that looks like a boutique bass for cheap.

Stay away from them. No, I've never played. The review in Bass Player I think it was, though, was HILARIOUS.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
I hate that headstock on a bass...It's so wrong, it should be a crime.

Besides, the best looking one was The Stude, and even that one is freakin' ugly. I would never ever play one, even if it had the best tone in the world.
Quote by Adrock1795
When you take a crap do you clean your ass siting down or standing?
Quote by Garret.
upside down
Quote by x_thurston_x
You're working for the government aren't you?
Quote by SkyValley
I don't have an ass.

Quote by UtBDan
They've never gotten a good review or rep from anyone. On talkbass.com, they're consider the joke bass. Its a cool concept that you can get a boutique bass for cheap, but, in actuality, you're getting a cheap bass that looks like a boutique bass for cheap.

Stay away from them. No, I've never played. The review in Bass Player I think it was, though, was HILARIOUS.

thats the word around the bass community. i've read that they are also made out of drift wood and that he just sticks cheap electronics in it and then tries to sell them.

its almost tempting to buy one just to see if they are really that terrible.
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."
Quote by stevetravale
But they have character....

yea, so does a homicidal circus clown, doesnt make me want to be near one.
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."
Quote by crazypeanutman
yea, so does a homicidal circus clown, doesnt make me want to be near one.

...what if he had balloons.
They still havent even learned how to fret anything yet... shoddy finishes... woods I Ive never heard of in a musical context (Peanut?)...

no.
Member of UG's Keyboardists club. PM 4string-tsurigi to join.

Jimbo Wallace of the Godlike, Archaic, But Sexy Instrument Players. PM me to join.
Quote by UtBDan

Disgusting.

........But that's just my oppinion.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
I've heard they feel and look like crap. (I like 2 certains designs they have.) But I've heard that they sound good.

But hey, Wishbass is doing a lot better than Winters Custom over on MX.
Originally posted by Fendon
your freakin ugly bud

do you have cancer?