What do you guys think of yamaha acoustics
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
I have a compass series and its fantastic i played a lower budget one and there fantastic guitars for the money i paid £460 for mine last year but you could get it for around £299 now.. worth the money bud. What you planning on using it for?
Last edited by Strongbow at Sep 30, 2006,
My first acoustic was a yamaha. It was pretty good, lasted a while.

I haven't tried any of the more expensive kinds, so I can't speak for those. But cheaper yamahas are pretty good to start out on or use for practice.
i have a fg2000ms
for sucha cheap guitar its amazing quality
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
Quote by srvman
i have a fg2000ms
for sucha cheap guitar its amazing quality

Yeah, I've come to find that Yamaha has some pretty good quality guitars for cheap.
I've got a 25 year old Yamaha. It needs to have it's neck reset, but I like the sound of it enough that I'm gonna have it done. Paid about $150 for it way back when. They're another brand I have nothing but good things to say about, especially in the lower price range.
Quote by Strongbow
I have a compass series and its fantastic i played a lower budget one and there fantastic guitars for the money i paid £460 for mine last year but you could get it for around £299 now.. worth the money bud. What you planning on using it for?

Rock Mainly and to practice exercises for speed and stuff.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join