well, is the highway one series stratocaster made in america or is it mexican ??

many thx
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
Quote by musiclover2399
They're american made, despite all the different sides you hear constantly they're american made with just a few downgrades from a regular MIA strat

Great, would you raccomend it?
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
There American. There made to be the entry point on the american fender insturment, which means there a little stripped down from there american counterparts. Good guitars though.
Amp/Effects:

Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Tc-Electronic G-system
Line6 DM4

Guitars:

EBMM JP6 BFR
EBMM JP7
Taylor 314ce
They are assembled in america, but they have the same parts as a mexican strats, with a few minor upgrades tossed in here and there. They're not worth it though.
Well, just to be like everyone else, here's my rig:

Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Washburn J28SDL

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Made in America but assembled in Mexico. The Mexican and American Fender plants are actually quite close to each other. There are a few downgrades as far as materials from an American Standard, but it's still a great guitar. I've had one for 2 years and I absolutely love it. For the price, it's wonderful
Isn't America a continant?
And isn't Mexico in North America?
So why aren't they called U.S. made strats?

Then most strats are American.

Anyways their right the Highway one is a stripped down version I would get it but MIA's are just fine.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows