Hey all,

I have a fender koa strat right now and i also have a spyder II 210 and I obviously need to get some sort of tube amp to get the better strat sound. What do you think would be a good choice of a larger (half stack or maybe a lil smaller) of an amp?
FIJI
not really on the amp topi, but how do you like the koa strat? i played one at GC a while back and i liked it alot....just wondering if its a reliable guitar....
I think its great, just because its cheaper than an american made. I've played both and there really isn't much difference, except the american made was obviously a bit better. But since I didnt have the money for an american made I think the koa is a good guitar. Had it for about 4 months now and no troubles.. so idk
FIJI
^ ya i was thinking of one or a doublneck for my next guitar.... i liked them for only 700 bucks and it came with seymour duncans.... it looked sexy too .... well w/e thanks
I'm into rock and blues. So I'd say kinda what Jimmy plays.

I definately dont want to get Marshall MG100HDFX/MG412 Slant Cab because it isn't a very good amp. But I can't afford anything over $1000...
FIJI
Peavey Classic 30
Vox ACC30
Marshall JCM series (might be out of your price range unless if you go used)
Fender Hot Rod Deville
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
do you have a link for the amp? whats its wattage , cost, that stuff?
FIJI
i recommend a fender princeton amp or another in that range, they sound absolutely lovely and emphasis on the lovely part.