I was wondering what you all though of the doublenecks by Agile (http://www.rondomusic.net/doublevalkyrie.html)
i was thinking of one just cuz i like the look of them.... i wouldnt use it a whole lot but some on stage (i mainly would use a les paul.) But do you guys think this would be any good for 500 bucks? reason being is that i dont really feel like paying 900 bucks for an epiphone version... any thoughts?
Agile is notorious for giving you a good bang for your buck.

I can't imagine it being super horrible or anything, but my question posed is.. what's the need for a double neck guitar?
^ absolutely no purpose except for like 2 songs (over the hills and far away by zep) but i think they look cool and would be fun to have.... like i said its gonna be more to like showoff and have fun playing with than to seriously play with
Then why not save up the money and get a better amp? (Reading your sig)
^Unless his tone is getting on his nerves, or he's going to do work in the studio in the near future, i don't see the point of getting a new amp. Tone on stage goes for ****. You don't need it.
Well, just to be like everyone else, here's my rig:

Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Washburn J28SDL

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
ya, im pretty happy with the amp i have now.... its 65 watts and my pedals give me good effects so i really dont need a new amp at the moment
Quote by refgerto
^Unless his tone is getting on his nerves, or he's going to do work in the studio in the near future, i don't see the point of getting a new amp. Tone on stage goes for ****. You don't need it.

your completly right. the crowd only cares if your putting on a good show and not your tone. its amazing seeing such truth coming from someone with a tube amp
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Quote by red star
your completly right. the crowd only cares if your putting on a good show and not your tone. its amazing seeing such truth coming from someone with a tube amp

Well, i will be doing studio work within the next month + my former tone was getting on my nerves
Well, just to be like everyone else, here's my rig:

Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Washburn J28SDL

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo