Poll: kahler or floyd rose
Poll Options
View poll results: kahler or floyd rose
kahler
6 46%
floyd rose
7 54%
Voters: 13.
i want a floating trem on my guitar. dont tell me hard tais are better or anything like that, my mind is set

now, kahler or floyd rose? ive heard good things about kahler, but nothing posotive or negative about floyd rose, i kno lots of people use em but i want facts
the kahler would be easier to put on an there about equal in performance, i dont think the kahler has the same range as the floyd an prolly the same price either soo id really go with the floyd on this...
i never played with a kahler but i can't imagine getting the same amount of dive or pull out of it as with a floyd but with the floyd you have to balance it and all that jazz which can be a bitch at times where as i don't think it'd be that problematic with the kahler but i'd still go with the floyd i got one on a jackson with a bolt on neck and it still has massive sustain
ya OFR, i have my whasburn ML and it has a LFR and it stays in tune ok and stays together, but im goin for a gold finish OFR when i can afford it so i can go longer on a set without having to retune.
i don't think anything matches a floyd rose, except the floating trems on parkers. those kick ass.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
oh i 4got to mention im left handed and i kno kahler trems are reversible and ive never seen a lefty floyd
warmoth has lefty floyd roses.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!