This is my 1st try at any kind of 'rap' but its got singing in too during the chorus. I would like your opinion on this, its quite a deep song i think. Well, thx for looking!

http://lukas.dmusic.com/

1st one there, called 'Gossiptown'
Give good crit and give a link and i'll crit back!
Orophin
Its pretty good i think, sounds good! what instruments did you record yourself? this sounds alot like a L.P. song or something, but pretty damn good production value for this website! you got a good pink floyd voice btw.
Yes all the instrumentals are recorded by me. What instruments did I use? Epiphone SG custom, fender 100wt amp, mics, desk, computer, drum kti with hot rods, and a dodgy keyboard. Vox is me in the chorus...though it was too high for me so I put teh key down using some software and sung it then put my voice up so I sound like a girl/chipmunk lol. Then added an octave below voice and a harmony voice and volla!
Orophin
Sounds good man, you have some pretty diverse stuff. Good job. I'm not a real big fan of rap, but at least this wasn't the usual bling, bitchez, and hoes gangster rap that you usually hear. Good job.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.