Page 19 of 19
dead-fish
Professor Miseria Supremu
1,342 IQ
So what's the word on Black Masses? Haven't really given it any attention since, well, ever.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
goest
SJW
272 IQ
Quote by dead-fish
So what's the word on Black Masses? Haven't really given it any attention since, well, ever.

S'alright.
dead-fish
Professor Miseria Supremu
1,342 IQ
Oh, ok then.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
ThatOneGuyKal
32 IQ
I was stoned last night and listened to them... holy jesus, that was a better experience then Tool, and that says a LOT...
DESTROYER5000
Banned
835 IQ
Mountain of mars has to be my favorite, but I wish the track went on forever.
I also like to listen to them while I paint
Last edited by DESTROYER5000 at Apr 14, 2013,
darkstar2466
Fly, you fools
1,145 IQ
Quote by dead-fish
Oh, ok then.

It's exactly like Witchcult Today, but a little more repeaty of shit they've already played. Same with Legalize Drugs and Murder. Witchcult Today was their new sound, and it was great, but they've milked it too long now and it's getting stale. Gotta go back to experimenting a little more again.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
eazy-c
Angus McHighlands
559 IQ
Someone should get them into amphetemines or something. A faster EW album would be great, I'm thinking Discharge meets Hendrix.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
robertito696
Cybernetic Comp. Organism
1,492 IQ

New album has Greening on it, though he's out of the band again, damn shame he's a ****in' thunderous drummer. Supposed to rival Dopethrone in heaviness. I'm very hesitant to believe that but excited for the new album none the less.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
darkstar2466
Fly, you fools
1,145 IQ
All hail the Wiz. Looking forward to hearing this.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes
5,773 IQ
New album opinions? Main complaint I've heard about the new album is the drum sound. I don't really see an issue with it.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
jpnyc
Banned
1,023 IQ
I dig Time to Die. The entire thing is dark and dense and murky. The drums and lead guitar often sit low in the mix and Jus’ vocals are often prominent, which is atypical for Wizard, but it all comes together well. It was worth the $9.49 I paid for it on Amazon.
deadsmileyface
jesse's dead
2,011 IQ
Quote by deadsmileyface
im pretty excited for it, i think it will be cool

lol i didnt listen to it and probably never will

lol