Page 2 of 19
Hey if anyone has the torrent for witchcult today they should seed. I would love you forever.
its 1:56 am and i just ate 6 chocolate chip cookies in not even near as many minutes
^Get Dopethrone first and then maybe either Come My Fanatics or Witchcult Today.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Yeah, I mean they're all good, it kinda depends on what you like. Dopethrone's their best known work but I'd say check out songs from each album on youtube or something to get a better idea. But like I said, you can't really go wrong.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
Quote by highway62
Quote by Ash on fires
Hey if anyone has the torrent for witchcult today they should seed. I would love you forever.

Just buy the CD, though. Small-time bands like Wizard aren't loaded - they probably need all the money they can get.

It probably pays for pot, bail, ear drum replacements, etc.
Quote by diditfortehlulz

WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
Quote by highway62
Quote by d. b. cooper

Srsly

Those dudes (and Liz) scare me.

Rappers pretend to be criminals, but Wizard is the real deal.
Quote by diditfortehlulz
Just buy the CD, though. Small-time bands like Wizard aren't loaded - they probably need all the money they can get.

Damn lawbreakers have it comin'

If I could find it anywhere near where I live I would have bought it already and its not on iTunes either. I so desperately want it though!
its 1:56 am and i just ate 6 chocolate chip cookies in not even near as many minutes
Quote by Ash on fires
Damn lawbreakers have it comin'

If I could find it anywhere near where I live I would have bought it already and its not on iTunes either. I so desperately want it though!

I got mine from Amazon. I know, yuck!

Normally, I would have ganked that bitch clean off a torrent, but, it's not like they can afford to not have people buying it, you know?
Haha that's why we love them. I read one interview, I can't find it now, where this guy was interviewing Jus on the phone and he would just take a huge hit like every 5 minutes and explain why Wizard was so heavy.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
Quote by highway62
Quote by d. b. cooper
Haha that's why we love them. I read one interview, I can't find it now, where this guy was interviewing Jus on the phone and he would just take a huge hit like every 5 minutes and explain why Wizard was so heavy.

Yeah, ain't it?

They're all so burned out. It's really not funny, but it still kind of is. That had to have been a fun interview.
Well, the problem with Amazon is that my parents think I engage in devil worship, what with all this newfangled heavy metal music I listen to , and having them order an album for me called Witchult Today won't go over so well.

I'd be satisfied if anyone knows of other bands that are similar to them though.

EDIT: at the interview
Quote by Ash on fires
Well, the problem with Amazon is that my parents think I engage in devil worship, what with all this newfangled heavy metal music I listen to , and having them order an album for me called Witchult Today won't go over so well.

I'd be satisfied if anyone knows of other bands that are similar to them though.

You could be doing worse things than worshipping satan.

If you want stoner or doom metal, I got you covered.

Check out; Candlemass, Cathedral, Black Sabbath (Master of Reality), The Sword, Kyuss, Pentagram, Blue Cheer, etc.
haha nothing wrong with worshipping satan if that's what you're into.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=156139882
This band isn't really that much like Electric Wizard (I guess there really aren't that many bands that are) but they're really good doom.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
Quote by highway62
I only have dopethrone but that's a crazy good album

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
Quote by DanRev
How long till Spynal comes in here and bashes them?

Excellent band.

15 months, this band is a fucking joke.

Horrible.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
I, the Witchfinder is a pretty badass song. Good to smoke to; then again pretty much all Electric Wizards are. Master of Alchemy and The Sun Has Turned to Black are doom-mazing as well. Don't forget Eko Eko Azarak.

Currently listening to Wizard of Gore

All hail the Wizard
Quote by Spynal
15 months, this band is a fucking joke.

Horrible.

This insult took more than half an hour to be delivered, now it's cold. I want my money back.
Greatest Band to blaze to, I love them.

Dopethrone and Witchcult Today were both Fantastic Albums
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
their collaboration with Orange Goblin on the song chrononaut, is seriously the heaviest, most awesome thing i have ever heard.

my ms paint version of dopethrone album
what do you guys think of their selftitled?
a lot less ambient sounding, i think, just straight guitars
I remember seeing that in the "guess the album" thread, diablo_man, excellent work.

Downloading Dopethrone right now.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Holy moly, you did that in MS paint? You're amazing.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
yeah, thanks! it took me a little while and i never really got the beard right, but w/e.
its an awesome album so it kind of deserved it, eh?
Quote by diablo_man
yeah, thanks! it took me a little while and i never really got the beard right, but w/e.
its an awesome album so it kind of deserved it, eh?

Dopethrone successfully crushes my soul every time I listen to it.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Guitarmike123
Is it just me, or is Witchcult today better than Dopethrone?

I liked it more, both were still amazing albums though.

Also, I'm at a Crossroads, I'm actually going to buy a cd which is quite rare so which one should I get? Electric Wizard or Come My Fanatics...?
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Stoned and drunk and listening to Funeralopolis right now.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
I can't get into them. Is something wrong with me?
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Ok, listening to Satanic Rites of Drugula...

And it is so awesome, I got a small high from it. Great atmosphere, heavy as fvck, and just plain awesome.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
I down loaded Return Trip today to see if I would like them.... I don't hate them but yeah just not my taste...
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...