~DrEaM ThEaTeR~
726 IQ
i posted a different version of this song a week or so ago. i upped the tempo and tried a few things, and included a outro solo which i think is a good way to end the song. please crit. thanks
Attachments:
finished song (maybe).zip
TheDarkestNights
UG Addict
3,034 IQ
I didn't like the first one, but that one was pretty sweet. I like the outro solo.
R E G G A E
rodrigomierh
havok 32
949 IQ
not my style, but it is really well made, the only bad thing is, it gets repetitive, try changing it a little bit or making it larger but adding more parts. cheers

crit mine? its on my sig. thanks
Csquared1001
UG Freak
1,284 IQ
Drums are a bit too simple. besides that it was pretty focking sweet. Crit my theme song?
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
badasskurt
Everybody should rock!
31 IQ
Pretty darn good! LOL, is it just me, or iss that bass/keyboard intro thing dream theaterish? Anyway, good work man! Kinda cool, although it seems the solo guitar plays almost random notes:S but its just me i guess:P PS: the cymbals is a bit boring

Crit mine: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=445163 -thanks!
When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.

These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives.

All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.

Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

-Cliff Burton
Fatt Sorum
UG's Resident Emo
819 IQ
the drums are a bit bland, but they keep the beat.

i think the bass is a bit repetative, but the solo guitar is inddeed awesome.

crit mine? (in sig)
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C
nexteyenate
UG's Passafire Fan
1,590 IQ
oh my god that song was amazing. the outro solo was perfect. the intro sounded awesome and the synth bass was off the hook. it sounded much better when i made the bass an octave lower though but overall this is an amazing piece of work. 10/10
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Last edited by nexteyenate at Oct 13, 2006,
guitarist163
mind and heart TOGETHER
69 IQ
twas EPIC! I would only suggest changing the drums up a bit if possible.
tAkE aPaRt YoUr HeAd
Fallenblood
C'mon, yell at me.
305 IQ
The beginning sounded a bit chaotic, but otherwis it's cool. I think you should choose another MIDI instrument for bass, though, if that ever matters.
NovemberRain273
I don't like Guns n Roses
5,451 IQ
Pretty cool, a little odd though lol. The timing felt kinda wierd at times. It did get a little repetive. The backing track under the outro solo didnt work too well, and the solo it self doesnt seem to have any phrasing or feel to it, just some minor pentatonic notes. With a little work, it could turn out to be pretty darn good.

Oh ya, i thought the bass was superb though, really liked it.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

gothicneo
Neo
952 IQ
thats a pretty nice song, except once the second guitar kicks in, it all becomes very muffled, are you sure it wont be like when you play it?
and another thing! it only last 1 min 22 secs it needs to be longer
~DrEaM ThEaTeR~
726 IQ
maybe i can have it palm muted or just have a 2 stringed power chord and not 3 strings
Sum41Freek
The Canadian Firecrotch
98 IQ
A very well written song, I didn't mind the drums. Maybe throw in a couple toms in there? The outro solo, like everyone else said, was a great solo, but I found it abrupt. It's just going fast then bang! It's over. And it does seem a bit muffled with the two guitars at once but you just have to increase the volume of the high notes and that problem should be fixed. Good job .
Pieceofmind019
Krisiun Freak
233 IQ
Its not realy my thing but the bass into was really cool and the rest of the song was really well done. It does get a little repetitive and clusterd at times but i think guitar pro causes a little of the clustering. and vocals keep it from sounding repetitve.

But overall very well done 8/10