Page 2 of 2
It's DEFINATELY kirk's writing... that style is all him to the top, those downward runs with pulloffs is his thing, Mustaine does fast half-step runs and trem picking more.
Quote by lespaul_rentals
Can anyone here take a ****ing joke? Seriously...can you just sit back and laugh or smile or, if you don't find what I said funny, scroll down the to the next post? Or are you three so freaking immature you have to take out your hidden rage on a fellow UGer over the Internet? Losers.

I thought about smiling, but then relised it wasn't funny at all.
Nobody will believe me but I acctaully helped write the intro solo to fade to black. It was a depressing time for James he was chilling in his hot tub listening to some blues, while lars was out mowing the lawn. me and Kirk were chilling having rootbeer floats watching monster garage, and I got an idea for a solo, so we went into the garage and started recording playing with stuff, I kinda made most of the skeleton of the solo and kirk filled it with style. James came out and heard it and really liked it. Then I had to go home because it was getting too late. Next day, kirk IMs me and sends me a rough version of the full song, it was awesome.

God..... that sounds pretty fake doesnt it.
Quote by Musketeer(s)
Kirk doesnt have any writing credits for that song, so I'm guessing Mustain wrote it and Kirk recorded it, just like Kill em All. The opening riff in Countdown to Extinction by megadeth sounds awfully familiar...

Kirk doesn't get credits in many songs, but he still writes the solo. Maybe the solo isn't enough to get credits.
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
Kirk doesn\'t get credits in many songs, but he still writes the solo. Maybe the solo isn\'t enough to get credits.

It should be,

my name should be all over fade to black.....
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
It should be,

my name should be all over fade to black.....

Might as well just stop, it wasn't funny to begin with.
Quote by Spamwise
Might as well just stop, it wasn\'t funny to begin with.

owch I better get some vanilla ice, cause that was an e-burn
Metallca>Megadeth. No question. Without Metallica, there would be no Megadeth, simple as. It's no question how much you like them.
Page 2 of 2