hardrock1315
Thought @ Work
3,512 IQ
I'm going to the last CBGB hardcore matinee on Sunday, with Agnostic Front, Sick of It All, Murphy's Law, and Harley's War. Now normally, I would buy tickets when I got to the show, but I've heard that this one is probably gonna be sold out, and I don't wanna take my chances, as this will be my last CBGB show (). Anyone know where I can get advance tickets for this show?

If worse comes to worst, my friend knows Roger from Agnostic Front, so I could possibly (although probably not) get in on AF's guest list, like last time I saw them.

So, anyone know where I can get these tickets? Thanks.

PS: Please no "It's lame to pay for tickets" or "Go see (insert other band name here) instead" responses.
gwitersnamps
Registered Offense
528 IQ
I thought they closed september 30.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
shai_savant
212 IQ
damn that's a good line up not one bad band....but is harley's war just cro mags covers? or are there original songs too.....**** dude i wanna go to that
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
hardrock1315
Thought @ Work
3,512 IQ
Quote by shai_savant
damn that's a good line up not one bad band....but is harley's war just cro mags covers? or are there original songs too.....**** dude i wanna go to that

I'm pretty sure Harley's War has originals. I don't know how good they are, though.

Anyone have anything relevant to say about the tickets?
pullmeunder
Walking Wounded
459 IQ
Go to Macy's in the mall, or whatever its called for you, and buy them from the Customer Serice center, that's where ticketmaster is and Im sure you can get them there.

Gear
Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

Amp
B-52 AT-100 Half stack.

xKurtx
Count me out.
533 IQ
Ahh the memories I remember seeing Agnostic Front at CBGBs like it was yesterday...oh wait I just bought the live dvd and I've never even been to New York.