Draken
waiting for the 6th world
3,112 IQ
With the recent join date elitism i feel i need to bring this up to all members

Quote by The FAQ
You are not that cool I'm putting this in because I noticed some people doing this, regardless of their post count/registration date. Newbies - you may be the bees' knees at home or in school, but here, you are a newbie. Don't act all uppity, because people will flame you. Senior Members - you aren't better than newbies. You too were once a newbie. Arrogance = badong.

I'm fed up of the age of your account being a reason for abuse.
<><
Banned
2,012 IQ
Quote by FAQ
Newbies - you may be the bees' knees at home or in school, but here, you are a newbie.
Green_Fox
bang!
71 IQ
N00bAid? lol

you could have posted this in the pit.
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
b@man
Banned
130 IQ
this should be in the pit

UG senior members will always haze the newer user's, nothing you can do about it

-b@man
Turbo_Man
374 IQ
Quote by Draken
With the recent join date elitism i feel i need to bring this up to all members

I'm fed up of the age of your account being a reason for abuse.

So wait a second, you put a thread telling older members to be nicer to new members in the new member section? I agree with what you're saying but it's not going to do much good here.
Draken
waiting for the 6th world
3,112 IQ
Quote by Turbo_Man
So wait a second, you put a thread telling older members to be nicer to new members in the new member section? I agree with what you're saying but it's not going to do much good here.

Oh yeah silly me.
ScreaminBlues25
471 IQ
Quote by Draken
Oh yeah silly me.

OmGzz!#!@ wHAt a No0b!@$

If then newbs deserve to be flamed, by all means do so. But random flaming simply because someone new is unnecessary. Actually I don't really care for the most part. So whatever. If it makes someone feel prestigious if they flame some random guy over the internet, then there's something wrong with them. have a nice day.
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
lespaul_rentals
Banned
634 IQ
*chuckles softly*

Members who flame "newbies" flame them for a reason. Some immature twats flame them simply because of their join date, however, September '06 was the worst month for spammers/b.s. accounts/children joining. October '06 is off to the same start. I rarely see anyone say "OMG SEPTEMBER 06ER KILL HIM" unless he or she is actually doing something wrong.

Also, if a new member is a good member, if they submit tabs and reviews, if they make somewhat intelligent posts, and if they just try to be a nice person, no one will descriminate by join date, because they won't have a reason to.