Corpus
544 IQ
I need some song suggestions. Something that will definately get the girls going. I need some classical guitar tabs that have a good romantic vibe to them. I don't want any standard classical sound, needs to having some feeling to it. And hopefully something that's easy and fun to play. I don't want to rack myself over learning some song.

And example would be Ravel's stuff, such as Pavane for a Dead Princess.
danzig-_-
UG Addict
480 IQ
i think Cupid De Locke-smashing pumpkins is pretty much like that....its so dreamy....
and the song Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness is a great song to play on acoustic
EDIT: cupid de locke is two guitars....i think it might use a flange or chorus too so forget that
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Last edited by danzig-_- at Oct 7, 2006,
One Way Ticket
Douche Bag
760 IQ
Or stumbleine from MellonCollie. That song is beuatiful.
I'm back, you douchebags.
ask_withnail
fingerstyle junkie
1,187 IQ
'i dont want to rack myself over learning some song'

that's not really the attitude you should have when learning guitar, lad. Especially if you want ot play to impress the ladies. my reccomendation would be classical soul by oscar lopez, if you can even touch that.

htpp://www.olivergoldingmusic.com
Corpus
544 IQ
Quote by ask_withnail
'i dont want to rack myself over learning some song'

that's not really the attitude you should have when learning guitar, lad. Especially if you want ot play to impress the ladies. my reccomendation would be classical soul by oscar lopez, if you can even touch that.

I'm not really learning guitar here. I'm busy with school as it is and just want something I can sit down, play around with and relax. I don't see what's wrong with wanting something fun and easy to play every once and a while.
Last edited by Corpus at Oct 7, 2006,
El Cumanés
Made To Rock Hard!
1,468 IQ
Chi Mai - Ennio Morricone. Slow and melodic
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
diablo_man
UG's only denman hippy!
830 IQ
classical gas by mason williams is beautiful and girls like it
Greensleeves is also a winner
DaddyTwoFoot
Barned
338 IQ
Greensleeves! So easy and so gorgeous.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Battery Chicken
Viva la Revolucion!
434 IQ
Asshole - Denis Leary
That'll impress, no doubt. I'm serious, 'funny' is going to get you laid way more than 'sickeningly sweet' and it's a great singalong song.
Abbenormal
10 IQ
There is a lovely spanish sounding guitar song, very old and traditional, called "Romanza" or "Romance."

Very easy to play. Go into Youtube and punch in romance guitar and you will be able to see and hear it. If you like it and can't find the tabs, I have them.

I'm a rank beginner and I'm learning it now, so trust me...its easy and sounds really impressive.

By the way, as a female I have to tell you that we are all different. I would be gaga over anyone who could play Meantown Blues like Johnny Winter...oh and Romanza LOL. Let us know how you do..

with the song I mean, not the girl....Abbenormal
Ilushka
guitar 4 hire
132 IQ
my favourite piece to play, and defintley a favourite for girls:

Extreme - More Than Words.

If you can sing along to the ted advanced playing of it youll get allmost any girl you like ;P