Page 1 of 3
Ok, so everyone used to play pokemon. What was your favorite version on gameboy?

I liked the Blue Version but I didn't like the Yellow Version.
Quote by Caustic
Loviator sounds like a 70's sex toy, probably discontinued and withdrawn from retail due to poor grade rubber being used in construction.

Quote by Stop Messin'
Put the weed in your friends anus, light it, and use his pecker like a bong :O
I was always a Red person myself. Blue was obviously good too though.

Yellow was... meh. Not great, I was displeased with the amount of Pikachu. Then Silver/Gold/Aubern/Torquoise/Brown/Pink and Grey came out and I went off it. I stuck ruggedly with my original 150 pokemon! They ruled.
I had blue first, then bought red for 50p. I had yellow and crystal too. I think I liked the blue one best, I never liked the red tint on red version. But yeah, they were (and are) good games.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
i liked red
it sucks that now thers like 1 million pokemon not 151 like back in the day
FREE-FORM METAL
i had red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, sapphire, and emerald...

blue won't save a game, i don't know where the fuck red, yellow, gold, or silver went to, my brother's friend stole crystal(i still haven't forgiven that fucker), some doucher stole sapphire, so i bought emerald...

but zelda is superior to pokemon, but i lost Link's Awakening, best gameboy game ever...
I had Yellow, and I loved it.

Blue, Red, or Yellow - can't decide. For the most part they are the same game besides Pikachu in Yellow, and the variation of Pokemon in each game.

Not only was it a great game when I was younger, but it still is a lot of fun. I don't play it much anymore, but when I do I can't help but admire how great of a game it is.

Of course, once they started adding the new Pokemon, I just said, "**** it.".
Red and Gold FTW
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Yeah I got off of the poke' when they started making new ones... now there are like 20000 pokemon. Just confuses the hell out of me. I was a red man myself.
Quote by duncang
Red and Gold FTW

although running would've been a great feature to those games...
I only ever had Yellow and Silver *cries*

Yellow was quite good, I got stuck though and never succeeded completing it. The same happened with Silver.
Questions of science,
Science and progress,
Do not speak as loud as my heart.

Gold and Red owned. Yellow was pretty good too. Back when there was 251, I liked it more. Of course i got Fire Red too..that one was great as well. oh, and i can't forget ruby...
I liked blue,red, gold and silver but after that the amount of pokemons got ridiculous.
'tis a shame, pokemon was a good series.
</IMO>
GREEEEEN WHAT?!?!?! you know..from japan and ****..it existed look it up..

but really i had (still have actually) blue, yellow, gold, silver....and i liked the gold/silvers the best, only because the graphics and options you had got better and the game lasted longer, i couldnt beat them in 2 days...
I dont know anything...
Quote by trollblod
I liked blue,red, gold and silver but after that the amount of pokemons got ridiculous.
'tis a shame, pokemon was a good series.
they got pretty ugly too, that's why i always picked the chicken...
Had Blue, Gold, Ruby and Leaf Green. Me and my mate started Leaf Green / Fire Red and we'd have battles ever so often to see how we're doing. It would go like this.

Me: Level 40 ish all
Him : Level 30 ish

I totally owned all 5 except his starter...
Until the mofo pulled him out at level 70. Bitch.
Quote by carlsbad
Pfft, all your 150 Pokemon have nothing on my Mewtwo.

Did anyone do that special thing where you went to Toys R Us and get Mew from them? I think they used a game shark for it. I did. It was so awesome.

I had blue, my sister had red. There really wasn't any significant difference between them. I just always liked the color blue more.

Anyone else love the card game? I was so awesome at that game. The card game was so much fun.
red and gold woo

pokemon is the single best crazy japanese minature monster creature game ever

but it did suck when they adde dlike a million new pokemon which didnt even look like animals
Originally Posted by filthandfury

haha

I congratulate you good sir on being EPIC.
it was all about the red version! i played that game for hours and hours.. now i wonder wtf was i thinking?
Blue was my fav.
Anyhoo, how you you guys look at yourselfs in the mirror in the morning, when your talking about.....pokemon?! (sighs and puts hands on hips and storms off, tutting)
Pikachuuuuu
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Oh yeah and I remember that I had a crush on Ash, and my friend had a crush on James (from Jessie & James)...that was wierd.

I never understood how to play the card game properly. I was a stupid child. Those cards were great though. When all the new Pokemon were introduced I was confused and upset.
Questions of science,
Science and progress,
Do not speak as loud as my heart.

Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Did anyone do that special thing where you went to Toys R Us and get Mew from them? I think they used a game shark for it. I did. It was so awesome.

I had blue, my sister had red. There really wasn't any significant difference between them. I just always liked the color blue more.

Anyone else love the card game? I was so awesome at that game. The card game was so much fun.

you can get mew in pokemon red/blue/yellow, theres a cheat that works and doesnt screw up your game. but most likely if you wanna get him by using that cheat, you have to start a new game.

i got celebi from a special event at six flags
Ya i liked red the best, but i was pissed when i found out i couldnt catch a sandshrew.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Hey baby, is that a mirror in your pocket or am I stabbing you repeatedly in the face?

The Slick Fingers of the Bass Malitia, PM IndieMetalHead to join

You don't own shit.
I cant remember if i was a red or a blue, damnitt i wish i could...i know i liked both but yea 150 pokemon were the only good ones.....when the like tourquoise orange/applesauce grey/flourescent magenta came out....i was gone........
Quote by NunoSlash
Lets name them all!!!
Ill start Crappymon
that's digimon, tool...

and it's magikrap...
I liked red. I played yellow and got tired of pikachu so I got my friend and traded that thing for a raichu .
Sent from my iPad.
Page 1 of 3