ths i s a carry over of a nother thred but i was wondering

why do non-smokers bitch and moan about smokers when its a personal choise

I mean the pollution you breath in from any major city is worse than any smoke.. you can get cancer just from eating the wrong food (eg mickydees).. obisty is a problem worse than smokeing but you dont see a thin person at resturaunt shouting at fat person saying "put down the fork, dont you know what your doing to yourself" but your bound to see one person going off there head at a smoker sayin the same thing.

BTW im 16 an hav been 2nd hand smoking for 16 years and i occasionaly smoke.. my dads been smoking since he was 14 and he's now 49 and has no smoke related alments
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him
(")_(") on his way to world domination.

AUSTRALIA FTW!

Matt Bellamy > Shred

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. I am an 8%er
Quote by lister of smeg
you can get cancer just from eating the wrong food (eg mickydees)

What? You can?
wait til your dads lungs and viens give way.
Arcaon:

Goths are metal's Emo bitches.

Quote by badmilk
u dont talk to me like that. u wanna get smacked up redneck? huh?

Poor spelling is a bigger problem than smoking.

Obesity is less harmful to the obese person than smoking is, and it also doesn't harm anyone else.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
You can't get cancer from eating Mcdonalds..wtf...but yeah smoking is stupid.
because pasive smoking can kill you. They say its just as bad as smoking because you are breathing in the waste which is worse. Smokers may have the personal choice to do it to themselves but it affects the people around them and thats why people get annoyed.
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
Second hand smoke... getting the smell on you, cigarette buts littering the streets everywhere, the list goes on.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Quote by Mr.Smith
Translation please?

ths is a carry-over of another thread, but i was wondering

"why do non-smokers bitch and moan about smokers when its a personal choice?

I mean the pollution you breath in from any major city is worse than any smoke.. you can get cancer just from eating the wrong food (eg mcdonalds).. obeisity is a problem worse than smoking, but you dont see a thin person at resturaunt shouting at fat person saying "put down the fork! Dont you know what your doing to yourself?" but you're bound to see one person going off their head at a smoker sayin the same thing.

By the way, I'm sixteen and have been second hand smoking for 16 years and I occasionaly smoke.. my dad's been smoking since he was 14 and he's now 49 and has not had any smoke related ailments"

hope that helps
Apparently just about everything can give you cancer now. Smoking is just taking the quickest way to it.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
1) it's called an ADDICTION
2) i don't bitch, i put up with it...
3) fat people get made fun of all the time...
4) and is your father in top shape?
People get annoyed with smokers probably because they see it as a weakness and they're annoyed because the person can't quit. Eating too much is more of a medical disorder than an addiction; it can be treated, but smoking takes will power
"He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return"
Quote by tpot06
because pasive smoking can kill you. They say its just as bad as smoking because you are breathing in the waste which is worse. Smokers may have the personal choice to do it to themselves but it affects the people around them and thats why people get annoyed.

Excactly... and it smells bad too.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It wreaks whenever you walk by someone smoking. That's my only complaint.

And I've yet to bitch about it till now. YOU TRICKED ME!
Quote by Spamwise

By the way, I'm sixteen and have been second hand smoking for 16 years and I occasionaly smoke.. my dad's been smoking since he was 14 and he's now 49 and has not had any smoke related ailments"

hope that helps

Just because your dad hasnt had any YET dosent mean there arent millions of people suffering from smoking and passive-smoking related illnesses.
Smoking can and will kill you. It causes nothing but death and disease. Any positive effects? Nope, cause you cant say it gets rid of stress because it simply satisfies you craving from the addiction you got from starting smoking in the first place.... So if the government knows about a deadly, highly addictive product millions of people use every day, what do they do about it? Ban its sale and production? Nope, tax the hell out of it and refuse to instate laws that keep people like me who dont want to be exposed to it from being exposed in the first place. If youre 16 and smoking, its from one of two reasons; you want to be "cool" like your friends, or because your careless daddy didnt mind all those secondhand smoke warnings... Oh yea and McD's doesnt cause cancer, it causes obesity and many other health concerns.
They've done studies, ya know. 60% of the time, it works, everytime
The reason people get mad when people smoke around them is because it smells horrible. I cant stand the smell it gives me really bad headaches.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
tell 'em you have ebola. if they ask any questions, start bleeding out of your nipples.
Because we are concerned about those we love blackening their lungs, and getting a disease. Like my grandpa smoked for 40 years and he has lung and heart cancer and has to get a blood transfusion once a month because of smoking. Thats why i bitch.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Agreed...why dont these people just leave us alone.... i enjoy smoking, you dont, get over it. apparently you can get cancer from a Bad fall nowadays, the trauma gets you.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Quote by tpot06
Just because your dad hasnt had any YET dosent mean there arent millions of people suffering from smoking and passive-smoking related illnesses.

my dad doesn't smoke. i was translating the topic creator's post for the guy i quoted.
A few possible effects of passive smoking:

Childbirth and infancy

Low birthweight

Cot death (SIDS)

Illnesses in children

Middle ear infection

Asthma (induction & exacerbation)

Bronchitis (induction & exacerbation)

Pneumonia (induction & exacerbation)

Illnesses in adults

Heart disease

Stroke

Lung cancer

Nasal cancer

Thats why we bitch.
Because it smells like **** and you all crowd around where everybody else wants to walk.

and

Smoking can and will kill you. It causes nothing but death and disease. Any positive effects? Nope, cause you cant say it gets rid of stress because it simply satisfies you craving from the addiction you got from starting smoking in the first place.... So if the government knows about a deadly, highly addictive product millions of people use every day, what do they do about it? Ban its sale and production? Nope, tax the hell out of it and refuse to instate laws that keep people like me who dont want to be exposed to it from being exposed in the first place. If youre 16 and smoking, its from one of two reasons; you want to be "cool" like your friends, or because your careless daddy didnt mind all those secondhand smoke warnings... Oh yea and McD's doesnt cause cancer, it causes obesity and many other health concerns.

What he said.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
I seriously dont care if you smoke, but if you do it around me, i get mad, cuz i hate it. The smoke is gross.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by Spamwise
my dad doesn't smoke. i was translating the topic creator's post for the guy i quoted.

Whoops! My mistake.
Go kill yourself some where else, just not around me.

Smoking FTL.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Man, stop bitching. Ive been passively smoking my whole life, and i have the common sense to not smoke - i've now moved out, and dont have to passively smoke anymore. Im definately not stupid - Smoking Kills!!!

Also, it's not like fat people actually hurt anyone by being fat. I'd say it would be a lot harder to start smoking than to overeat and become fat, so stop whining.
First of all, second hand smoke is a scam, it causes no health effects. http://www.davehitt.com/facts/

Secondly, Mcdonalds is much worse for you.
Thirdly, being fat isnt a medical condition.
Fourthly, my dad's been smoking for over 30 years, and exersises every day and is more in shape than me.
Bторой член в"Русскoй группe."PM Vindication to join
Quote by psychedelic420
I think Tiksi settled the matters. haha great job!

Quote by happytimeharry
The power of Christ compels me...

to touch myself.

Deputy Leader, Secretary General, UG Ambassador USA
Quote by monkeh

Also, it's not like fat people actually hurt anyone by being fat.

Unless they fall on you....

Or eat you.
Quote by Tiksi
First of all, second hand smoke is a scam, it causes no health effects. http://www.davehitt.com/facts/

Secondly, Mcdonalds is much worse for you.
Thirdly, being fat isnt a medical condition.
Fourthly, my dad's been smoking for over 30 years, and exersises every day and is more in shape than me.

1- I wish.
2 - you can't really compare things in that way...
3 - O RLY??
4 - Your dad is fit because he excercises every day. Smoking isn't necessarily going to change that.
Quote by lister of smeg
ths i s a carry over of a nother thred but i was wondering

why do non-smokers bitch and moan about smokers when its a personal choise

I mean the pollution you breath in from any major city is worse than any smoke.. you can get cancer just from eating the wrong food (eg mickydees).. obisty is a problem worse than smokeing but you dont see a thin person at resturaunt shouting at fat person saying "put down the fork, dont you know what your doing to yourself" but your bound to see one person going off there head at a smoker sayin the same thing.

BTW im 16 an hav been 2nd hand smoking for 16 years and i occasionaly smoke.. my dads been smoking since he was 14 and he's now 49 and has no smoke related alments

We're not obese, just fluffy.

I have been second hand smoking my entire life, but I never really liked the smell.
Yes, eating mcdonalds can give you cancer.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzopyrene

Smoking is a subject where both sides argue poorly. Most people lack the tollerance and are selfish about the issue. If you dont like it, then avoid it. If you someone doesn't like it then stop doing it around them.
A 2001 National Cancer Institute study found levels of benzo[a]pyrene to be significantly higher in foods that were cooked well-done on the barbecue, particularly steaks, chicken with skin, and hamburgers. Japanese scientists showed that cooked beef contains mutagens, chemicals that are capable of altering the chemical structure of DNA.

Another reason to turn vegetarian....

fruits and veggies ftw!
Changed signature after 4 years.

Will take some time to make a new one.