NovemberRain273
I don't like Guns n Roses
5,451 IQ
We've all come across one of those cleverly designed threads that seem to be askign for help or somehting but are actually meant to show off. I was thinking, maybe we can have an accomplishments thread or somehting where when uve just learned a hard song, or written a new song or accomplished somehting else your proud of, you can just post it in that thread just to get it off your chest.

Thoughts?
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

fronkpies
UG's Dirty Workman
387 IQ
It would fade away pretty fast.

I dont think theres any need for it.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
gallagher2006
UG Addict
5,852 IQ
to be honest, who cares if someones finally got the solo to master of puppets done or whatever?
2ndslash
purple is a fruit
247 IQ
to be honest, you suck. youre just a dirty 06er you dont get an opinion. and fronkpies, why ruin this guys thread? youre both twats. people are obviously proud of themselves when they achieve something why not give them a place to show it off
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
fronkpies
UG's Dirty Workman
387 IQ
Quote by 2ndslash
to be honest, you suck. youre just a dirty 06er you dont get an opinion. and fronkpies, why ruin this guys thread? youre both twats. people are obviously proud of themselves when they achieve something why not give them a place to show it off

The whole idea of this thread was to get peoples opinions on the idea, I didnt ruin anything.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
wahappen
UG NMA Member #1
411 IQ
This isn't a 'Site' issue.

Whether a thread of this type will be allowed will be up to the mod of any given forum.

Try either G&BB or the Pit.

* CLOSED *
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin