JadeFalcon5
UG's Manhoe. =/
497 IQ
I read some of the religion thread in the pit, and I really dont think its a fitting place for people who want advice about their faith.

I know you could just go to a secondhand religion forum or website, but it would be more convienent to have just one.

You could have sub-genres branching off of the different types of religions
I.E.; Christianity, Catholic, Muslim, Agnostic, Athiest etc.etc.

That way, people could not only talk to people of thier own faith, but also not get into heated arguments.

-thanks to anyone who reads this
matt
Greenfinger182
Drunk Dancin'
2,683 IQ
You know, with all the suggestions I see for new forums, I think that this really shouldn't be a guitar forum anymore. It seems everyone wants a forum that encompasses every subject they could ever want to discuss.

This website is about guitar, if you look at it from a realistic view you're lucky to even have a Religion thread. There is no need for an entire forum devoted to religion.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
JadeFalcon5
UG's Manhoe. =/
497 IQ
Quote by Greenfinger182
You know, with all the suggestions I see for new forums, I think that this really shouldn't be a guitar forum anymore. It seems everyone wants a forum that encompasses every subject they could ever want to discuss.

This website is about guitar, if you look at it from a realistic view you're lucky to even have a Religion thread. Let's not stretch it into an entire new forum, now.

yeah I know, EEK!

you just made me think of something,
waittt, nevermind, that would get wayyy too spammy

i was thinking users choice forums, but

bad idea.
MachineHeart
140 IQ
im pretty sure i agree with the greenfinger dude, but like... this site does ave some random ass forums... example: the pit
FrenchyFungus
"UG God"
3,872 IQ
Never gonna happen
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
rockon1824
thebesthaircutsaretaken.
630 IQ
Quote by MachineHeart
im pretty sure i agree with the greenfinger dude, but like... this site does ave some random ass forums... example: the pit

I guarantee you that you cannot name another "random ass forum" as that is the entire purpose of the Pit.

And like everyone else said, this isn't a religion forum, it's a guitar forum.
JadeFalcon5
UG's Manhoe. =/
497 IQ
Quote by rockon1824
I guarantee you that you cannot name another "random ass forum" as that is the entire purpose of the Pit.

And like everyone else said, this isn't a religion forum, it's a guitar forum.

how about,

IN the pit

and sub genre for religion
wahappen
UG NMA Member #1
411 IQ
^ No

* CLOSED *
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin