leadman_09
Banned
20 IQ
Hi I'm a newbie and just learnin about this stuff. I figured for my first post I would ask a very hard question to many of us. Which is better "Lips of an Angel" by Hinder or "Far Away" by Nickelback. One reason I'm wonderin is which I would rather do as a cover.
CFTim
11 IQ
Isn't this a simple matter of taste?
In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely considered a bad move.
FFFDFEFRFKFFF
1,311 IQ
Quote by leadman_09
One reason I'm wonderin is which I would rather do as a cover.

It should be your personal taste that decides which one you cover and there is no ruel that says you can only cover one of those songs you could do both.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
INNOCENT VICTIM
UG Senior Member
629 IQ
They both suck,,,,,,,POWER BALLADS SUCK!!!!!!!
Dimebag Is God!!!!

President Of The Official Dimebag Darrell Fan Club
PM Me to Join

Member #28 of the Official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
leadman_09
Banned
20 IQ
Thanks well, I kind of like Nickelback better anyways, and everybody needs a sort of love song every once in a while, unless your gay then up yours buddy, no seriously up yours.lol
guitarist163
mind and heart TOGETHER
69 IQ
I'm sure either way you would be fine, seeing as both those bloody songs sound the SAME!!

Sorry..I would say the Hinder one, primarly because nickelback is a horrible band.
tAkE aPaRt YoUr HeAd
yawn
Be back later.
2,701 IQ
Quote by leadman_09
Thanks well, I kind of like Nickelback better anyways, and everybody needs a sort of love song every once in a while, unless your gay then up yours buddy, no seriously up yours.lol
lol! You're funny!