nexteyenate
UG's Passafire Fan
1,590 IQ
This song started as an acoustic song with one guitar. I then added another acoustic guitar and then i added an electric guitar and altogether i thought it sounded fairly decent. I also tried out a bass solo and it sort of fit in there but i could take some suggestions on it. I realize that there is a weird part in the acoustic guitar solo but it doesnt sound that bad. Suggestions appreciated!
Attachments:
Peaceful Predator.zip
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Last edited by nexteyenate at Oct 14, 2006,
~DrEaM ThEaTeR~
726 IQ
i thought this was very well done. the acoustic intro was really good. i like the little interlude at bar 9. the rythmn electric part got a little repetitive after a while but the high solo guitar part was good
Csquared1001
UG Freak
1,284 IQ
As with your other song, the riffs kinda get repetative. Another thing, the intro wasn't very good, waaay too simple. fix these and your song will be better
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
nexteyenate
UG's Passafire Fan
1,590 IQ
well, I've only been playng guitar for about six months, so i don't want to make it dificult for me to play by making the intro more complicated. Also, rest assured, the riffs sound much better and somehow more varied with vocals. i realize that they are repetative, but i'll try to fix that with my next song.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
nexteyenate
UG's Passafire Fan
1,590 IQ
I added a PTB version. The solo is kinda screwed up because i imported it from a midi file.
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
RedDeath9
UG's Nu/Shyguy
3,129 IQ
The intro wasn't too bad. But it did get kind of repetative. I really liked bars 48-63 (solo?) Yeah it was alright, 6.5/10. I never give out 10s though... so yeah...
Snipy
Metalhead
392 IQ
I really liked the intro. I liked the solo aswell.
7/10
ShadowintheSun
UG's Thrash Metal Fanatic
335 IQ
Apart from the final bar, which isn't good at all, i love this song, especially the acoustic guitars. 8.5/10

Crit mine?
nexteyenate
UG's Passafire Fan
1,590 IQ
final bar is just supposed to be the part at the end of the song when i just scream out "Jam!" and my brother and i start playing really fast stuff. those sections are always more fun
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
6_6_6_1_syn
UG Newbie
854 IQ
I agree with everything said before...it was decent but there were a few repetative parts and small areas that should be fixed.

7/10
Pieceofmind019
Krisiun Freak
233 IQ
wow i really liked that it was catch the harmoneys and rythems were really good and i really liked all the acoustic parts it was upbeat and overall verywell writen the solo was nice and every noted seemed to serve a pupose

Overall very well done 9.5/10
Phill-Rock
UG's Scheming Ruffian
1,665 IQ
I really liked peaceful predator. I have good songs but i dont have the patience to tab them (plus paranoia someone will steal them)
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.