118 IQ
sorry, i dont know how to put it in code

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------6-8-9-8-6---x4------------
--------- 6-8-9-8-6----x4------------8------------------------------------
--8--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was messing around and i played this and thought it sounded cool, but im not sure if this is already taken, can somone please tell me if they have heard this before? thx!
yawn
Be back later.
2,701 IQ
It's probably been made plenty if times before, but it most likely hasn't been used in a song before, for that very same reason.
Fishy27
Banned
118 IQ
Quote by yawn
It's probably been made plenty if times before, but it most likely hasn't been used in a song before, for that very same reason.

Thats what i ment, has it ever been used in a song? Because i want to use it as the main riff for something i wrote.
yawn
Be back later.
2,701 IQ
^ Go ahead and use it. It probably won't make a very strong song, but you'll be developing your skills in songwriting, so it's all good. That way, by the time you do come up with a very original, creative riff, you'll already be good at songwriting to know how to develop it into a good song.
Spark1284
244 IQ
Quote by yawn
^ Go ahead and use it. It probably won't make a very strong song, but you'll be developing your skills in songwriting, so it's all good. That way, by the time you do come up with a very original, creative riff, you'll already be good at songwriting to know how to develop it into a good song.

^^ = my existance. def use the riff if u like it and can work with it, and write billions of more songs too. ull get so much farther with good songwriting skills than anything else in life, well musical life
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.