Xenn99
Xenn98's Arch Nemesis
3,183 IQ
Is there a way I can either edit or remove my review on my Marshall MG50DFX? My views on it have changed quite a bit and I don't want my review convincing people to buy an amp that's garbage.

So, what do I do to remove or edit the review?
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Greenfinger182
Drunk Dancin'
2,683 IQ
Contact a UG admin/engineer.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Mascot
UG Addict
894 IQ

Gotta wait for someone from the team to get here - probably Dyuha.
FrenchyFungus
"UG God"
3,872 IQ
^I agree, I mean, part of the review is on Reliability & Durability.

That's something that your views on may change, no matter how long you've had it.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Xenn99
Xenn98's Arch Nemesis
3,183 IQ
^Exactly. When I wrote that review, I was still pretty much a n00b. I also still had the "New gear euphoria" going on, so of course everything about the amp was great.

Now, however, the thing has progressively gotten worse sounding and reliability is a huge issue. I'd like to update the review to highlight this stuff.

And also give the damned thing a 2/10 just because I now realise that it's a POS.

It would be great if they just would add an edit and resubmit button to reviews. That way, if something changes and you need to alter your review, you can. It would make it a lot easier, and I bet that a lot of reviews would be more accurate.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
krymson
UG Addict
1,333 IQ
Quote by Xenn99
Is there a way I can either edit or remove my review on my Marshall MG50DFX? My views on it have changed quite a bit and I don't want my review convincing people to buy an amp that's garbage.

So, what do I do to remove or edit the review?

Omg i had that it was a peice of ****.

O and ya thats a good idea.
paintITblack39
triangle offense expert
3,120 IQ
True, just in case if you find a mistake in your review and you decide to change it.
Sent from my iPad.
wannabe jesus
UG Senior Member
20 IQ
I would also like to see editable reviews. It would make them much more accurate as they could be updated if needed.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
kryptonite22
2,832 IQ
I agree with this. I've written a ton of reviews on CDs that I re-read and think 'why did I write that?', and a number of times its because I was too young and immature to say something in a better way. I'd love to edit those reviews or delete some, because they're pointless.
weemansyndrome
119 IQ
Quote by kryptonite22
I agree with this. I've written a ton of reviews on CDs that I re-read and think 'why did I write that?', and a number of times its because I was too young and immature to say something in a better way. I'd love to edit those reviews or delete some, because they're pointless.

+1
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
smb
2,006 IQ
Has no-one suggested this before? It's so obvious and such a good idea.
Dyuha
UG Board King
7,423 IQ
ok, I think we can add an abbility to edit your own reviews and columns. as for now please PM me the links to your reviews and parts that should be changed. I'll update them manually
Big Dyuha