c0d3ster
UG's Pink Fanatic.
126 IQ
Ok, I've only been playing for a year so be easy. It's different from stuff I usually make up in the sense that my playing style is jazz and many jazz chords graze my compositions.

The intro and verse are the only things I have done.
Attachments:
whatever.zip
myspace.com/codesterness

Member #2 of the "Racecar is Racecar Spelled Backwards" club PM I AM JE§US to join.

Pink Lover.
Last edited by c0d3ster at Oct 17, 2006,
c0d3ster
UG's Pink Fanatic.
126 IQ
anyone?
myspace.com/codesterness

Member #2 of the "Racecar is Racecar Spelled Backwards" club PM I AM JE§US to join.

Pink Lover.
nexteyenate
UG's Passafire Fan
1,590 IQ
it was really good actually. the way you put together two guitars to make a catchy rhythm was cool. 7/10 BTW where do u go to school (im guessing ur in jr high or high school, right?), cause i go to Hollidaysburg jr. high.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
c0d3ster
UG's Pink Fanatic.
126 IQ
Oh, I go to Keith. That's cool that you go to Hollidaysburg, I know it's somewhat close to Altoona.
myspace.com/codesterness

Pink Lover.
nexteyenate
UG's Passafire Fan
1,590 IQ
yeah its like 5 minutes away (at least the part of hollidaysburg i live in)
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Zar Mulix
Wannabe Bum
102 IQ
add a bass, and make the second guitar do something while the first guitar pauses for half a second, kind of awkward
I AM JE§US
Banned
354 IQ
HEy CODY!! how's it going!!
I think we gotta go rock ensemble this year with TWo inches from a main artery or this
GuitarGuitar
Segovia Impersonator
974 IQ
time was boring but otherwise catchy but it sounded like id herd it before but im not saying you copied it