Sirnogbert
I kick ass and you don't
111 IQ
Well here's a metalish type song, feel free to slag it off, a slong as you're creative.
Attachments:
Zipfile1.zip
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Last edited by Sirnogbert at Oct 18, 2006,
Spark1284
244 IQ
power metal rocks, i really like it... the double bass is cool at first but gets annoying however, reallyy annoying. and it was a little repetitive. and interlude woulda been nice, some lower register unaccompanied riffs woulda been nice, not everything needs a melody over it. solos were jsut fantastic also, and the outro was pretty cool. keep it up
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
.:Metal Boy:.
Emerald City
77 IQ
well that f \/ < l< I l\l rocked, repetitive as hell but that power metal for ya,

keep doing what your doing man.
Guitarist for Adelaide Post Hardcore band Emerald City EmeraldCityAU

Playing a Fender Blacktop Tele through an Orange Dual Terror and 2x12.
chris_122
1,208 IQ
I love listening to Power Metal and this song is actually good. Great guitar riffs and solos, very well done. Only complaint is the double bass, it sounds weird to me and at times sound like a fart lol. But overall I liked the song, nice key change in the middle.

Keep up the good work.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show