Page 1 of 162
I was just at Brand New's myspace and they posted a new song from the new album. It sounds F*cking awesome i love it.

Does anyone know if there is a tab somewhere in the untitleds of their page on UG that is that song? if not, I would love for someone to tab that song.
Last edited by froete_88 at Sep 6, 2007,
****. For Some Reason It Won't Play On My Computer. I'm Very Angry
ICE
CREAM
IS
GONNA
SAVE
THE
DAY
...AGAIN
i'll check it out dude, been waiting ages for some produced new material. Got a load of demo's but they're exactly that! New album Nov 21st!
Bored of Signatures...............
Quote by Room On Fire
****. For Some Reason It Won't Play On My Computer. I'm Very Angry

it won't on mine either...........****s sake
Bored of Signatures...............
It's not technically a new song, it's just a redone version of one of those demos that released a while back. This one is electric and the demo was acoustic though. Its still a good song anyway.
I know we've heard it before, but still:

I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND
NOT YOUR LOVER
NOT YOUR FAMILY
YEAAAAH.

there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Last edited by the_astronaut at Oct 20, 2006,
Yeah
Yeah
Yeaaahhhhh

Also....that is the album cover they chose for the myspace too...so is this the cover or not? Im hearing mixed reviews.
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
Last edited by xArCaDiAx at Oct 20, 2006,
^I was wondering that too..
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

man i love this song.

its the second one i learnt how to play after Untitled01. They played this song when i saw them in july.

for those who didnt know, this is the song more commonly reffered to as "Yeah"

-chris-
<DInkyDaisy>I would so have sex with tauket now.
<SpacedOut>I'd kill to have tauket naked in a bath of warm milk right now.
<Blnkgttrst>Oh Chris, you're what the Spaniards call "El Terrible"
<Jallas>chris you're hot in bed
cant wait.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Quote by tpen892004
does anyone have a ripped version of the song they can send me?

Just use Audacity to rip it.
so could someone please tell me which untitled tab this song is on UG? very much appreciated.

The chorus is so awesome on this song. me and my friend were sitting in class and we were trying to listen to this song. We couldnt get it to work on their myspace but when i added it to my profile it worked. but anyways, the chorus kicked in and scared the crap out of us but it was so amazing we didnt even care that it was really loud and pissing people off.
Quote by froete_88
so could someone please tell me which untitled tab this song is on UG? very much appreciated.

The chorus is so awesome on this song. me and my friend were sitting in class and we were trying to listen to this song. We couldnt get it to work on their myspace but when i added it to my profile it worked. but anyways, the chorus kicked in and scared the crap out of us but it was so amazing we didnt even care that it was really loud and pissing people off.

8 i believe.
i love this song... i cant wait til the new album comes out, this verson of the song has me even more excited than i already was for the new album.
I've been excited for the new album to drop since the demos but hearing this song remastered has made me so excited for the new album I can't even describe it. The chorus gave me chills and the instrumentals are quirky and cool. I can't wait for 11/21 it's like better than Christmas.
Not too shabby...now if only they'd change the album's godamn name.
There is no place else to go
The theater is closed
It sounds a bit like Sunny Day Real Estate.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

the new song is fantastic. can't wait. it was worth the wait really if the whole album is going to be as good as this.
rites of nothing.
When he first screams "Yeah" i get chills.

this song is amazing, and i am so ready for the new album. ive preordered it. its goin to be immense.

i need some Brand New nourishment.

and im still wishing untitled #1 is on the album.

i also hope mtv dont grab onto them.
My god.

That song is frickin astounding.

It's like a whole new, more mature, smarter side to brand new that's just as catchy as ever.

Frickin hell.

Wow.
Because light strikes a deal with each coming night.
"the devil and god are raging inside me"

I like the new songgg
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
It did seem post rock esque. but it was in a way I didn't really like. I honestly didn't like it. it sounded like a super radio friendly alternative station song. I donno, I'm probably just not used to it. When Deja came out I hated it cuz I was used to their poppy YFW.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHH well good song!!!!! i saw them play it live on september the 9th and it still suprised me when i first heard ealrier on there myspace
Okay I hated this the first time I heard it.

And now im in love with it.
ive been a brand new for probably almost 5 years now and ive loved everything theyve done. but wtf idk man. after 3 years of waiting i was expecting the first song they would release would just blow me away but idk. id say this is 1/3 of what i expected.
It's really ****ing different.

I'm listening to it for the first time as I type this and I wasn't too impressed at the beginning but it's sounding better and better but I'm sure it will grow on me and I'm psoitive that the rest of the album will be ****ing tight. (Yes I just described their music as tight)
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.