amp_322
UG's Chem-E
45 IQ
If someone were to have clicked on that link, what would have happened? Would its effects been immediate? Is there something I need to do to my computer now? Thanks.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
, I stopped when I read something about three dragons being in you or something.

Quote by Metal claw
Paris Hilton looks like Dave Mustaine to me.
FrenchyFungus
"UG God"
3,872 IQ
I'd run a virus check, and probably a spyware one too, for a start.

I don't actually know what it is, just that it's bad.

I clicked a similar, if not identical, thing a while ago, and had no problems.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Benny989
Yo Momma
251 IQ
If you clicked on that link...you're now officially the dumbest person I know...
Gear
-Ibanez Soundgear SRX3EXQM1 (yeah, long name)
-Fender Rumble 100

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.
Edwardthegreat5
shiiiet
1,423 IQ
How do I close the window(i got curious .)?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
amp_322
UG's Chem-E
45 IQ
Well, thanks Benny. Maybe I was bored. I did manage to get out of it relatively quickly though. But thanks for the advice, Frenchy.

ED! You were the one that warned everyone! I just clicked OK on the last window to pop up and it took me back to the Pit.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
, I stopped when I read something about three dragons being in you or something.

Quote by Metal claw
FrenchyFungus
"UG God"
3,872 IQ
Try Ctrl+Alt+Del

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
AngelGC
UG's Longhorn Fan
53 IQ
yeah, i opened it, but closed it before it had a chance to load anything. i wanted to see what it was. then i realized, that it couldnt be anything good.
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
amp_322
UG's Chem-E
45 IQ
Well, I'm clean, so either I got out quickly enough, or it didn't do anything to begin with. Thanks for the help Frenchy.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE

Quote by Metal claw
malakian_rocks
nickname = invalid
1,464 IQ
My question is : why is there so much accounts that are created (and banned really quickly) just to make a thread with a link to a virus ???
CoreysMonster
Banned
8,557 IQ
Can't there be some kind of stick warning people about this guy until he goes away?

EDIT: That site that some idiot(s) have been posting lately that crashes your web browser after half a minute. it's so annoying. he (they) keep(s) on creating new accounts just to put that site (it's under a different name now, too) up.
Andrewbiles
11,165 IQ
Well the first wave of threads made by the person/bot said wait for 17 seconds or something, so I assume that it takes roughly that long for it to get to your computer.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
wahappen
UG NMA Member #1
411 IQ
Quote by malakian_rocks
My question is : why is there so much accounts that are created (and banned really quickly) just to make a thread with a link to a virus ???

Eh Quebecker.. I'd hate to break it to you, but welcome to the world we live in. Unfortunately, cigarettes and baguettes just aren't enough to keep the world outside of Quebec happy.

Their unhappiness leads them to resort to one ( or both ) of the following malicious actions:

1) Car bombings

2) Spam on the intarweb
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
CoreysMonster
Banned
8,557 IQ
ah, wahappen. what would you say to a warning sticky? nobody really knows what that link exactly does, and it could be dangerous. Or a PM to all users warning them about it.
wahappen
UG NMA Member #1
411 IQ
^ ...

Quote by andrewbiles
Well the first wave of threads made by the person/bot said wait for 17 seconds or something, so I assume that it takes roughly that long for it to get to your computer.

Andy... are there any soft deleted threads with the link that I could have a look at?

Was it the one just posted in SF?
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
CoreysMonster
Banned
8,557 IQ
Well, there's one in the Electric guitar forum that isn't deleted yet...
ah, here it is:

EDIT: It's been taken care of.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Oct 26, 2006,
FrenchyFungus
"UG God"
3,872 IQ
Wahappen, there's still two undeleted threads with the link, one in MT, one in A&C

search for posts made by bikiniax

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez