RedDeath9
UG's Nu/Shyguy
3,129 IQ
Ok, this is something I made for the Ug Republic National Anthem, I turned out... alright, I guess. The PTAB version is kinda crappy, doesn't play the triplets, and the dynamics are kinda screwed up. Anyway, here it is-

EDIT: New version, instead, the part where it goes up half a step, it goes down half a step. It just sounds cooler.

EDIT2: Newer version. No more brass instruments, added a nylon acoustic, more overdriven guitars and solos. Lol.

There is a problem with the midi in this version, it only plays 2 bars of the ending and then restarts. The Gp5 and Ptab file are just fine though.

EDIT:New version, it's final, fixed ending and midi version. PTAB still sucks though
Attachments:
UGR Anthem 4.0.zip
Last edited by RedDeath9 at Nov 3, 2006,
Rocko Mummble
Woof??
53 IQ
This is epic. I reckon it would make a better anthem than the other one, it sounds more anthem-y.
roast
UG Addict
1,885 IQ
Start sounds kinda farty, and seein as its supposed to be the UG anthem, ther isnt enough guitaring in it. But i love the arrangement, well done man.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
roast
UG Addict
1,885 IQ
Lol, farty as in all the brass instruments. Add a punchy chord rythm throughout, and have a searing lead through that, breaking into brass at the end. Good luck.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
RedDeath9
UG's Nu/Shyguy
3,129 IQ
Alright, added another version, it has no brass anymore... It would kinda make it less anthemy, but it's the UG national anthem, and it needed more solos. The trumpet intro is gone, it's acoustic now.
MedicreDemon
Thing in a Jar
816 IQ
If 3.0 is the new one then I like it.......yeah....
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
roast
UG Addict
1,885 IQ
Now thats MUCH better, well done man!!

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
RedDeath9
UG's Nu/Shyguy
3,129 IQ
Oh ****, I just realized I messed up on the intro, when it plays the 2 notes at the end of the repeated acoustic riff... Yeah just ignore that. I think it's just on the midi and GP5.

EDIT: WOAH! I messed up on the outro too. I'll try to fix that up as soon as possible.

OK, new version's up.
Last edited by RedDeath9 at Nov 3, 2006,