grampastumpy
Not actually old.
1,206 IQ
Or not. Two guitars, bass, drums. The guitar parts aren't particularly hard(especially rhythm) because my band's guitarist aren't particularly skilled. I would play guitar instead, but none of them play bass at all. As the bassist, I tried to avoid a simple eight note pattern, but I'm kind of a slap noob. It's supposed to sound slapped, but Guitar Pro is gay sometimes. The midi has slap, but once the other stuff comes in, it gets drowned out. Drums suck, as I have never been a drummer. Tell me what you think.
Attachments:
Song.zip
apc--ibanez
UG Member
323 IQ
Good song, liked the slap bass parts. Thought the lead guitar was excellent as well.
aprescott_27
Friggatriskaidekaphobic
859 IQ
Nice, I liked. The bass made the song.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Stolenidentity1
UGsRetarded baby on crack
724 IQ
wow, nice slapping, its nice i love it, its like a heavy RHCP song
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
6_6_6_1_syn
UG Newbie
854 IQ
strangely, some of the parts reminded me of fall out boy (guitar/bass)...i dont like them, but it was an awesome song
grampastumpy
Not actually old.
1,206 IQ
Seriously, Fallout Boy!? Oh crap. Well, I guess as long as it was good it's fine.

Thanks for the crits people.
Last edited by grampastumpy at Nov 4, 2006,
6_6_6_1_syn
UG Newbie
854 IQ
sry, not the guitar...the drums and bass, and not enough to make it a bad song at all
RPotts
494 IQ
It sounded pretty cliche, i mean the drums and rhythm guitar were boring, the bass was good, not great and the lead guitar seemed pretty much like every other lead guitar line in a alt rock/ pop rock song
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

grampastumpy
Not actually old.
1,206 IQ
It's not particularly original because I wrote it for my band which pretty much only listens to radio stuff. Rhythm is boring because our rhythm guitarist sucks.
Fatt Sorum
UG's Resident Emo
819 IQ
i see the fallout boy association - your re-intro made me think dance, dance (bass and drums together)

but it's pretty good, i liked the bass pattern, aswell as the lead guitar part in the verse

chorus, was ok, but some parts clashed with each other

solo would be ok without that vibrato

crit mine? (in sig)
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C