NovemberRain273
I don't like Guns n Roses
5,451 IQ
Heres a song I just made. It might sound a little boring and repetitive without vocals, but what can you do witg guitar pro right?

The solo isnt exactly the one i play, i hate tabbing solos in GP so i just put somehting there similar to what i would play.

Cant wait for your crits

Attachments:
run for your life.zip
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

alexgmcm
564 IQ
Nice song!
Must have taken you a while to do all the tracks as well. The pre-chorus bridge riff c reminds me of trivium.
Wait, the whole song reminds of Trivium, but yeah this song rules you should record it with vocals and a band. Best song I've heard on UG

9/10 - The song rules but bits of it aren't as original as the rest of the song, but it still rules.

The solo sounds fine, great in fact. That's one of the best user-created songs I've heard on UG although like I said it could be a little more original in places.
On the TV, they said Krakatoa erupted at a rate of around 350mph as if thats fast.. they obviously hadn't seen Van Halen's Eruption.
Last edited by alexgmcm at Nov 4, 2006,
AdamDK
Meh.
2,296 IQ
I liked it. Very cool riffs, nice rhythm. The solo was good, and the part where in text it says "whammy stuff" I varied about with whammy stuff in Guitar Pro, and it sounded cool.

So good stuff mate.
Csquared1001
UG Freak
1,284 IQ
this is pretty good. Solo is a bit too...choppy? too much picking. Add some legato to smooth it out. Also maybe some more bends? In the real solo make sure you do this. Otherwise this is a very good song. 9/10
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
allchavsrgay
Steve da mon!
1,476 IQ
Its not bad. sounds a bit emo at times but the drums are really good. they take me forever to do on gp. the solo is nice u should let that last bend ring out a bit longer!
PLUCK
Robb Flynn
148 IQ
wow, amazing! really nice song you got there man! record it and post it here on UG!
Quote by grungefan89
Hooker! Could someone please buy this kid a hooker?

Let me know when you can actually fuck a cartoon chick in the beared clam and give me a call. I've forgotten what it feels like to shit my pants.