pedalman
122 IQ
hey i just found out the rule that one household can only have one account and my older brother already has an account on here and i dont want him to get banned or anything so if you would delete this account, pedalman, i would be eternaly grateful

because my brother wont kill me if he gets banned

and having pester him to use his account for a sec is better than dead
Greenfinger182
Drunk Dancin'
2,683 IQ
He won't kill you? What are you worried about then?

We had a big thread about this a while back. I believe you have to PM a mod to let them know you have a brother, sister, etc. on the same site. I think that was the resolution.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Incubus_SCIENCE
Inkles McGee
1,590 IQ
Since you told us, we might be able to keep both... I'm not sure... wait for another mod/admin to get in here.

BTW, by admitting, you saved yourself so much trouble. You're one smart UGer.

Dictator For Life of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Yertle to join.
pedalman
122 IQ
^yea thats what i hoped
and yea it shouldof been he will kill me if he gets banned as he frequents this forum quite often, alot more than me
paintITblack39
triangle offense expert
3,120 IQ
Quote by Incubus_SCIENCE
Since you told us, we might be able to keep both... I'm not sure... wait for another mod/admin to get in here.

BTW, by admitting, you saved yourself so much trouble. You're one smart UGer.

Agreed. I'm sure you both can keep your accounts now that you actually confessed.
Sent from my iPad.
pedalman
122 IQ
Quote by paintITblack39
Agreed. I'm sure you both can keep your accounts now that you actually confessed.

that would be ideal as i do have questions from time to time
ibaRGnez321
Guitarded.
626 IQ

What if his brother was like Wahappen or another mod/admin?

You've already made a good start to UG by admitting, good job.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
tubab0y
old skool user.
1,326 IQ
hey, good job. UG needs more smart people. stay away from the pit.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
divid3d
we fall.
1,109 IQ
there isn't actually a 'one account per household' rule, that's a misconception. siblings will sometimes be allowed to have their own accounts as long as they are upfront about it. there is much more chance of siblings being allowed to have their own accounts if they tell us about it before the second account is created. if they don't, it looks pretty sneaky and we have to assume it's someone making a multiple account unless it is really obvious that it's two different people (due to posting style, which forums are frequented, etc).

basically the rule of thumb here is, if you have a sibling who wants to sign up or you find out one of your siblings has made an account, let us know asap and we will look into it a bit. if we believe you, you will be able to have your own accounts. if not, then you can share an account.

in this case, because he was honest about it, pedalman and his brother are allowed to have separate accounts.

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness
IndieMetalhead
Is never online
1,124 IQ
^It's generally brought along with the IP's. because they're likely to both be on in the day, theres going to be two accounts coming from one IP, unless they have a dynamic IP and disconnect pretty frequently. to be honest, i wouldn't let my brothers near my account, because i use MY account to express MY views. sure, having them post and make a fool out of me online isn't something to kill myself over, but its too much hassle to say 'look, this is me and my opinion, and this is my brother and his opinion'
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
pedalman
122 IQ
alright cool, thanks a bunch KaosInTheDark
i dont go on here much
i guess im concitered a newbie
but thats cool that me and my bro can have seperate accounts and stuff
now when i tell him i have one he wont kill me
yay
i guess ill become un-newbie like if i keep at it though
Kaid Roxx
Banned
10 IQ
i never use this so i gotto get rid of it cause it annoyes me kowing i got it but wont use it