altosaxgeek5
177 IQ
So, here it is, my first finished song.. yay for me. Constructive criticism is welcome, of course, and I promise to not get whiney and flamey if you decide to totally bash my song.
Attachments:
synthtune.zip
Member #4 of the "I have parents over 50 and i'm a teen" club, pm tanglewoodguit to join.
Spark1284
244 IQ
great riffs and compostition, but its the same riff overrr and overrr and overrrr, bridge? interlude? anything at all to change it up would be nice
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
altosaxgeek5
177 IQ
^^It is repetitive, so I'll try to work in an interlude.
^ Yes, I have posted it before, but it's gone through some changes since before.
Member #4 of the "I have parents over 50 and i'm a teen" club, pm tanglewoodguit to join.
altosaxgeek5
177 IQ
Here it goes with the interlude. The interlude is something I'd written that was originally unrelated to it, but I decided to add it in, so tell me what you think.
Attachments:
synthtune.zip
mattvl
297 IQ
Very cool little piece. Reminds me of the old classical experiments in X Major/Minor. There is alot of repetition but at the same time it is a fairly long piece. Setting out a basic structure for it might help developing the piece as a whole but as it is I still think it's a neat bit of songwriting.