Page 1 of 5
That sounds ridiculously similar to capn jazz/the owls

the singer even sounds like Tim
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
wow this is good.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
I dig. Even if it is a complete rip.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by Algernon Cadwallader's Myspace
You can definitely tell that there is some kinsella influence
Understatement of the century

They sound really cool though
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by system
i win. check out kickball too. the influence is slightly less obvious.

Band delivers. I really like the guy's voice. Keep posting bands.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by system
i win. check out kickball too. the influence is slightly less obvious.
Nice
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I've heard these guys before....I don't know where though...

I'm really liking "Serial Killer Status" it's all I've listened to so far though.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Serial Killer Status is awesome. I bought their album and I'm hopefully going to see them next time they come around DC.
Went to search for a thread like this, but I guess I mispelled their name because nothing came up haha. Great band, can't wait to see what they do next.

Also, offtopic, anyone have any clue if Street Smart Cyclist is going to release anything new? After the van robbery they seemed to have just... stopped doing anythign.
I love the first two tracks and the Horror from Some Kind of Cadwallader. Didn't really get into the rest.
For me it's a tie between Casual Discussion, Motivational Song, and Serial Killer Status. The whole album is great.
Seeing these guys live at Moose Fest. I'm stoked.
Like-father, like-son rebels bloated on korn, eminems and bizkits. Lord hear our prayer take back your Amy Grant mosh-crews and your fair-weather politics
Quote by SadistNation
wheres that

Doylestown, PA. Going to be the last show for Bangarang and the Erection Kids too. August 9th. Tryin gto find a way to get a ride up at the moment haha
Like-father, like-son rebels bloated on korn, eminems and bizkits. Lord hear our prayer take back your Amy Grant mosh-crews and your fair-weather politics
Quote by SadistNation
hmm.....i live rather close to PA, but i doubt i will go

Eh. Understandable. Its near the jersey border to my knowledge. Looking forward that, and a gaslight anthem/polar bear club/american steel show in september.
Quote by SadistNation
the only shows for me in september, so far, are- The Mars Volta (maybe), and GZA (definitely)

I'm completely jealous on both counts. Badass **** man. Mars Volta was one of the first bands I got into when I started listening to rock (the first being Sublime..). And, I've been a rap music fan since I started listening ot music, so can't go wrong with Gza.
i just don't know though.....i'm not sure if i'll enjoy seeing gza. I'm used to going to hardcore shows more than anything (trash talk, pulling teeth, ruiner) where i'm screaming, dancing a tad. I just wouldn't know what to do with myself at a show where there are like 8 guys on the stage and only one of them is doing 1 thing at a time and no one is "dancing" or screaming ha. But he's doing his 95' Liquid Swords release in it's entirety, can't miss that ha
Quote by SadistNation
i just don't know though.....i'm not sure if i'll enjoy seeing gza. I'm used to going to hardcore shows more than anything (trash talk, pulling teeth, ruiner) where i'm screaming, dancing a tad. I just wouldn't know what to do with myself at a show where there are like 8 guys on the stage and only one of them is doing 1 thing at a time and no one is "dancing" or screaming ha. But he's doing his 95' Liquid Swords release in it's entirety, can't miss that ha

Yeah, never really been a bgi fan of those kinds of shows. The music is great though.
God damn this is nice.
Serial Killer Status sounds like nothing I've ever heard.
If The Archers Bows Have Broken, Then I Hope To God They Know How To Fight.
the thing is that this band are ridiculously derivative but i'm willing to forgive them for it in the same way that i can forgive explosions in the sky for being massively generic; they just do it really well.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Quote by Bamlaflamme
Algernon Cadwallader is great. Motivational Song is sickkkk.

If ****ing up feel right
Then **** it up!

<3
Bop Shoo Bop
Shoo Bop Bop Bop
Shoo Bop Bop
Bop Shoo Bop
Shoo Bop Bop
Bop Shoo Bop
Shoo Bop Bop Bop
Shoo Bop Bop
Bop Shoo Bop
Shoo Bop Bop
Bop Shoo Bop
Shoo Bop Bop Bop
Shoo Bop Bop
Bop Shoo Bop
Shoo Bop Bop
Bop Shoo Bop
Bop Shoo Bop
Bop Shoo Bop

Band rules.

Sidenote: Yo Soy Milk would make an awesome bandname.
saw these guys at a basement show recently. it was good. they were good. i would recommend.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Anyone know what tuning their songs are in? I would imagine some sort of open tuning?
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
One of my favorite band evers, Demo was great and the full length had the hypetrain going choo choo, but they delivered.
Page 1 of 5