Page 3 of 5
Quote by makefunoflucky
I'm pretty sure they also play in DADAC#E.
This is also an American Football tuning hahaha, while FACGCE is very comfortable, I find this one to be even more comfy.

Oh ok. I'm in FACGCE.
I just kinda assumed thats what they were in haha. I'll have to try out DADAC#E
Quote by makefunoflucky
I'm pretty sure they also play in DADAC#E.
This is also an American Football tuning hahaha, while FACGCE is very comfortable, I find this one to be even more comfy.

Does Algernon do it? Because I was playing along to Horror(favorite song) and it seems like the song would be better in that tuning, since the low F string doesn't work out due to the chord progression in the chorus being F#-A-D (excuse my lack of theory knowledge, I just know the names of notes :p.
I'm pretty sure the majority of the songs are in DADAC#E.
And I know about as much theory as you do, so don't feel bad hahaha.
Some Kind Of Cadwallader LP finally available in the US straight from the band. Check their myspace. $10 for the US and only $13 for Intetnational. Pretty good deal.
Quote by SadistNation
It hasn't been available to us before? Cuz i have a copy....

It originally was just in Europe and the US versions haven't been available until today.
Quote by SadistNation
Yeah my friend got a copy for me.

Dave, you going to go see Algernon, Snowing, 1994 in Phillie on the 21st then stay there for 2 Piece Fest the next day?

I wasn't aware they were all playing the 21st, but I'm definitely going to 2 piece fest. My girlfriend lives RIGHT across the street from Pilam, the frat having the show, which she's actually a part of haha. Now that I know about the 21st, I'm definitely gonna try to go up both days.
Ahh, no posts in here since February?

what a grave injustice for a great band!

ALGERNON!!!!
So have they officially released the Hot Green EP yet? I was wondering if any of you guys had the lyrics for the songs on them.
I want to see these guys so bad. Me and my friend might drive to Philly from Pittsburgh to see em this summer.
I just found this band and they're great. Horror's my favorite right now.
I just heard Look Down for the first time a few days ago, it's probably my new favorite AC song. I really hope these guys don't pull a Street Smart Cyclist though
Just listened to a few Snowing tracks. Maybe the SSC breakup really wasn't such a bad thing..
check out Grown Ups, ex Lion Of The North from Indiana, they do it just as well if not a little more catchier, if anyone wants the Ep I can send it, the weaker songs on the record are the ones they have on their mediaplayer.

myspace.com/ihategrownups
dude if any of you have the chance to see these guys play a show go no matter what. they have one of the most fun live shows ive ever seen!
Quote by colorprinter867
dude if any of you have the chance to see these guys play a show go no matter what. they have one of the most fun live shows ive ever seen!

They really do. They're playing a huge festival in Baltimore with Snowing, 1994!, Towers and a TON of other Philly bands. Really excited.
wooooaahhhhh im kinda late but... really you guys like snowing over street smart? Its not even close for me how much more i love street smart..i think its mostly the vocals that do it for me, to each his own

and yeah philly invades baltimore is gonna be awesome
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Last edited by Guitarist132 at Feb 28, 2010,
Saw them tonight at philly invades baltimore fest

They were ****ING AWESOME

best show ive ever seen them play, everyone was so into it, musta been a couple hundred kids there
Beauty Supreme

Quote by Guitarist132
Saw them tonight at philly invades baltimore fest

They were ****ING AWESOME

best show ive ever seen them play, everyone was so into it, musta been a couple hundred kids there

I'm so pissed I had to work today. SO PISSED.
Quote by saxaxe
I'm so pissed I had to work today. SO PISSED.

ahhhh that sucks although,

everyone had such a good time that they said they might do it again or something like it in the future
Beauty Supreme

I feel like any band that plays like emo math rockish stuff is always just gonna be called a Cap'n Jazz ripoff and even though it's true I still don't like it.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by lookpizza
I feel like any band that plays like emo math rockish stuff is always just gonna be called a Cap'n Jazz ripoff and even though it's true I still don't like it.

Well...there's a lot of bands that rip cap'n jazz.
So I herd u liek Aljurnonz

This band gets heavy rotation in my itunes. Apparently my shuffle function knows the score.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by aharlequinvow
this band sounds alot like them

www.myspace.com/dividedividedivide

every band sounds a lot like them
Quote by BK202
Acid has been causing problems on this thread for a while. He just likes attention because he never got/gets enough from his parents or something.