Page 4 of 5
Every band in history.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
Every band in history.

you know what i mean!
Quote by BK202
Acid has been causing problems on this thread for a while. He just likes attention because he never got/gets enough from his parents or something.
Quote by just some guy

The Animal Collective album?

But seriously, thanks for the link. I sort of wish I hadn't moved from PA to AZ. Who knows, maybe if I was still there I'd like death-core or something. Either way, PA has some great bands right now. It seems like the east coast just sounds better in general.
I'm gonna put it out there; they are doing a song with Palmkite, seriously so jealous of everyone who goes to that show.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
i was pruning the forums for spam and came across this thread.

saw 'em last night. were pretty awesome. for whatever reason, i didn't realize that they had a sizeable following, thought they were just friends with a friend of mine. they are, but yeah.
Quote by uhh_me?
i was pruning the forums for spam and came across this thread.

saw 'em last night. were pretty awesome. for whatever reason, i didn't realize that they had a sizeable following, thought they were just friends with a friend of mine. they are, but yeah.

Was this at The Fest?
Their new full length has leaked. I'm listening right now. It's good so far.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Saw them play in a basement Friday.
Never been covered in so much dudesweat in my life.
They played a new song and it was friggin AWESOME.
Every thing about it was awesome.

This band deserves support from everyone.
Saw them last night with some best friends at a coffee shop across from my college's building with 1994! and Snowing. Excellent show just wished they'd play a longer set, but don't we all. I have an entire HD video of Katie's Conscious if I can ever get it off my camera!
New cd rocks. Who else out there just wants to start a band after listening to the whole emo revival thing? Everything about it is AWESOME.
Quote by TheClincher
I give you the lolslope
---
--------
--------------
---------------------

Quote by Trowzaa

I love you.

I had no idea they had a new album out. This has been a very pleasant morning .
Im jealous. I wish I could see Algernon and Snowing and 1994! live
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
One advantage to living in Eastern Pennsylvania I guess.

I've seen Snowing and 1994! a few other times, but this was the first time I got to see Algernon. They were extremely good live.
Quote by BK202
I hear such good things about the Secret Art Space.

I've never been there yet. My friend's band is actually playing there tonight, but I can't go.
i missed these guys when they came to chicago on june 18th with snowing cause my band had a show. I'm so pissed off algernon is one of my favorite bands.

Next time they come here nothing's going to stop me.... NOTHING
All of their songs mak me happy, but i'd have to say that look down makes me the happiest haha.