nexteyenate
UG's Passafire Fan
1,590 IQ
okay, i was fooling around with the piano at my grandparents' house and got an idea for a song. I expanded upon it and added new sections. My friend said its terrible and clashes horribly and i should just give up on it. whats your opinion on it? PS the piano part is meant to be played by two people
Attachments:
piano.zip
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Last edited by nexteyenate at Nov 14, 2006,
jplay5
I Don't Need A User Title
248 IQ
its aight, kinda random though, like the pieces dont fit together and the tracks dont intertwine well, like the string ensemble part is crazy (not a great thing) like its a little fast for any violinst or cellist to play THAT fast
nexteyenate
UG's Passafire Fan
1,590 IQ
well that part was meant to be synth but i dunno, kinda sounded cool in GP.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
nexteyenate
UG's Passafire Fan
1,590 IQ
and also, this is the layout of the song, not so much the intro. Thisis just a layout for the song. the first couple of bars will have their own section and will have more piano "riffs" that fit along with its style. then it will transition into the next section of the song. the same goes for all the other parts of the song
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
/-Vince-\
I can be your lawn mower!
2,103 IQ
Actually, I liked it...
Welldone sir
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Peavey Grind Bass 5 BXP NTB
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
nexteyenate
UG's Passafire Fan
1,590 IQ
thanks very much
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Nightmare_xxx
UG's Panda Fanatic
613 IQ
I think its pretty good, but the piano chords would sound better on a guitar IMO
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
nexteyenate
UG's Passafire Fan
1,590 IQ
updated
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
ShadowintheSun
UG's Thrash Metal Fanatic
335 IQ
you're veering off now. I like it but it could do with a bit more guitar and a bit less piano. If i were u, i'd go back to the older stuff.

5/10

Crit mine?