SiKasFuK
55 IQ
ok, ive been playing guitar for like a week now, one of my friends told me to download guitar pro and another friend told me to get power tab, which one is better for a starting guitarist?

im not new to music, ive played music for about 8 years, but just by reading sheet music, i wanna read tabs cus thats how ill be learning most songs right?
Dardarian
*insert witty remark here
1,298 IQ
Get guitar pro, you can import powertab files into guitar pro you know!
Washburn X50 PROFE
Dean Custom 450
Morley PWA Pro Series Wah
Big Muff Rams head
Zoom G2
Ibanez Phase Tone
Randall RG75 G3

Tales of Ale: http://www.talesofale.com
Archaon
Minister of Sin
324 IQ
GuitarPro is also a much better song writing tool, however, I do like the page formatting of PowerTab better.
Raizer Sabre
Taking to the sun
986 IQ
i infinately prefer guitar pro. not only does it give you tab and sheet music, but you can also get a guitar screen thing about it showing exactly where to go on the guitar. also, like dardarian said, you can import powertab files into it, so go for guitar pro
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
Necrolust
My username is stupid
6,264 IQ
This forum isnt suitable for your question. It would be better if you took it in the tabs and chords forum or the musician talk forum. You might get more answers there.

Cheers friend !
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
divid3d
we fall.
1,109 IQ
this forum isn't for guitar related questions

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness