Nunwhxre 666
You have ****ed up now!
1,430 IQ
It was pretty good. It got repetitive, but then the drums and strings came in and made it a little better. It was way too short though. But, other than that it was a decent peice.

Crit mine if you get a chance? Links in sig.
Quote by 1201ZJ
Well this calls for a beer, Uncle-Dad Cletus!

Quote by EchoxOath
HAAAAA! Jokes on you! I high fived you with the hand i fapped with!
Redberry
human shaped sponge
68 IQ
Liked it. Make the chord changes happen a little quicker maybe to keep it interesting. Keep building on it and i expect it will become a beautiful piece.
Listen to the voices, and the secrets they can tell.
All they need is you, to cast their groovy spell.
Feel the inspiration, running through your veins.
Then write like your on crack and hooked up to the mains.
Spark1284
244 IQ
i honestly didnt like it, the chords were nice, but the rhythm was boring, and the second piano didnt feel right, the drums too seems awkward. it could be a really really cool song but i dont think u tried all that hard
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
piquet
repetitive repetitive
781 IQ
I'm afraid I don't really understand. Each chord is played in the length of one and a half whole notes (three halves in one) - should I shorten them to two halves, to make each section one whole note?

The reason I wanted them longer was because I've been studying Progressive Rock theory - and want to experiment with odd time signatures. I guess this doesn't quite fly, then!

Spark 1284 - The second piano - could you elaborate on this? I've coupled a simple arpeggio with this finger style before in a dual-guitar thing, and it never did present any problems for me. Perhaps it's just a matter of taste? Also, I agree the drums were pretty bad. This is the first time I've tried using them, and I am NOT a drummer!
aprescott_27
Friggatriskaidekaphobic
859 IQ
Don't tell me that's it. I loved it. Really cool. From there, I guess I see that going into a heavy 4/4 beat (even though you can't make it very heavy with PowerTab drums) for a few bars with the distorted guitar and synth (a la "Living Dead Beat" by Children of Bodom), and then back to a piano idea. I don't know how I would work that, though.

Bottom line: don't quit here. I think you've got something, and I'd love to see how this one turns out. I'd like you to crit my newest one, but give me a minute to work it into my sig.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION