gregorisgod
UG Member
349 IQ
I believe the title sums it up. One of the first pieces I composed.

Untitled instrumental piece, about 6 minutes long, think Mogwai etc with soft/hard mix and focus on repetition and atmosphere

bass needs a bit of work, but I'm not a bassist and there's been no input from my bassist yet.

No drums (barre the intro) because I find the drums on GP5 annoying to use.

Crit for Crit and all that jazz.

Cheers lads.
Attachments:
Untitled Instrumental piece.zip
§tratocaster
UG's #1 Procrastinater
1,738 IQ
i liked it. especially the ending (measure 64 - end), that was very well written. and i agree that drums in guitar pro are pretty bogus, but maybe just make a simple measure and copy paste into the other measures? there are parts where i thought drums would fit very well.

if you want you can crit mine (the link is secretly hidden at the very bottom of my sig.)
gregorisgod
UG Member
349 IQ
Quote by §tratôcaster
i liked it. especially the ending (measure 64 - end), that was very well written. and i agree that drums in guitar pro are pretty bogus, but maybe just make a simple measure and copy paste into the other measures? there are parts where i thought drums would fit very well.

if you want you can crit mine (the link is secretly hidden at the very bottom of my sig.)

Cheers.

It's probably the piece I'm most proud of, I've got other stuff too try out here too.

I'll have a look at yours, if I don't crit it tonight I will do tomorrow - it's half 3 in the morning here and I'm half dead.

I'll try to crit tonight.