Nunwhxre 666
You have ****ed up now!
1,430 IQ
Well, I've been bored so I've been writing alot of stuff. I don't think this is really any good, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to get some criticism or suggestions. I don't think I'm gonna go anywhere with this, unless I get alot of good crits, then I might do something with it. But yeahhh, this isn't one of my serious peices. So whatever.
Attachments:
Untitled.zip
Quote by 1201ZJ
Well this calls for a beer, Uncle-Dad Cletus!

Quote by EchoxOath
HAAAAA! Jokes on you! I high fived you with the hand i fapped with!
Nunwhxre 666
You have ****ed up now!
1,430 IQ
Hmm. I could tone down a little on the rhythm. Because now that you said something, I think the rhythms chugging kinda drowns out the leads.
Quote by 1201ZJ

Quote by EchoxOath
Spark1284
244 IQ
there is no lead theres a rhythm part that doesnt stick to one string, this could be confused as a lead i suppose. and regardless u have one riff with 4 chourds over it, dont post riffs cuz it wastes time, get at least most of your song or all but say a solo or an interlude and then see what people think
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
ouchies
UG's OG
1,613 IQ
The riffs got boring because they all seemed really similiar to each other. instead of having one guitar just doing chords, i would harmonize them or something.
Nunwhxre 666
You have ****ed up now!
1,430 IQ
Eh, I might just give this up. I don't really like it anyway. And I've been trying to work on it and I just keep failing.
Quote by 1201ZJ

Quote by EchoxOath