Gibson06
bh4j
1,495 IQ
This is my first solo, so be nice. I've been playing around with scales and I came up with this. A pretty simple rythym behind it, but it fits it well. I don't know if the file will work... Let me know how it is.

-mike :stickpoke
Attachments:
Rock Solo.zip
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Gibson06
bh4j
1,495 IQ
Yeah, I like the last couple of bars the best. Anything you guys want me to crit?
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
§tratocaster
UG's #1 Procrastinater
1,738 IQ
nice. i liked it. i think there should be some more 16th notes cause 8th notes are pretty boring. but it sounded nice nonetheless so i give a 8/10.

if you want to crit mine its in the very bottom of my sig.
Gibson06
bh4j
1,495 IQ
Quote by §tratôcaster
nice. i liked it. i think there should be some more 16th notes cause 8th notes are pretty boring. but it sounded nice nonetheless so i give a 8/10.

if you want to crit mine its in the very bottom of my sig.

I guess i could add some in the begining and in a couple other pplaces, but other than that I really don't see much room for them.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
psychotim
975 IQ
yeah it was ok. I agree with §tratôcaster that there should have been more 16th notes and maybe some triplets or whatever theyr called.

And the part from bar 17 - 23 reminded me of some other song/solo,
but i dont know witch it was.
rodrigomierh
havok 32
949 IQ
i like it, at the beggining it sounds kind of boring but as it goes along it gets interesting so thats a good thing, i agree about it using a little more variety. good job

mind critting one of mine? they are on my sig.
siddyjain
Mr Coffee
629 IQ
Quote by psychotim
yeah it was ok. I agree with §tratôcaster that there should have been more 16th notes and maybe some triplets or whatever theyr called.

And the part from bar 17 - 23 reminded me of some other song/solo,
but i dont know witch it was.

wonderful tonight by eric clapton

and everyone likes the last bit because of the rhythm change , I thing you should use that rhythm more often in the song.
Changed signature after 4 years.

Will take some time to make a new one.
Zatchel
Nonstandard Specimen
157 IQ
Very nice, when it comes to origional compositions I am a newb, but I love the feel of that solo
Axe:
Ibanez AWD83T-TRD

Join the Anti-Nihilist Association of Life Seekers (ANALS)
If you are so unfortunate to think that life is meaningless, maybe you should end yours
nexteyenate
UG's Passafire Fan
1,590 IQ
very very awesome
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
D_y_p26
UG member
1,566 IQ
sounds good....it seems like you were only using the E minor scale, you should learn the hopskotch method and move up and down the fret board more
aljhon_angie
aljhon_angie
10 IQ
courier new
Quote by Gibson06
This is my first solo, so be nice. I've been playing around whi ith scales and I came up with this. A pretty simple rythym behind it, but it fits it well. I don't know if the file will work... Let me know how it is.

-mike :stickpoke