Vantastic!
Banned
134 IQ
how many of you actually like yngwie malmsteen? i've heard lots of mixed comments about him and i personally like him........ i don't worship him or anything but i think hes a damn good guitarist
insideac
is present!
8,196 IQ
I love him. And Met him, he isnt as arrogant as people say he is. In fact he isnt arrogant at all. His wife is more arrogant than he is. But shes hot. And yeah he is good but his blues impersonations suck, after a few moments he switches back to his standard 3 notes per string schtick. Also, he isnt exactly the fastest or most technical as he was back in the day, what with sweep taps and crap now.
henza_x
996 IQ
i think his pretty great
the whole classical influence is awesome, but his songs have a good riff right and then for liek 2-3 minutes its pointless shredding.
Like in far beyond the sun, its beginning up to like the 2nd minute is good, then after the pointless shred it goes good again, he has some good riffs..
flyingVai
164 IQ
I love him. He's one of my favorite players. Rising Force is probaly my favorite album as well.
Stratwizard
Fotzejäger
1,472 IQ
He has no emotion, he's fat arrogant bastard and rips off classical composerts. Oh yeah, and he likes donuts too.
walkinbazooka
BRB Bulking
593 IQ
I don't like. I find his music impressive yes, but not enjoyable. To each his own.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Punk_Ninja
Orianthi fanboy.
4,555 IQ
I like him but not as a musician or a guy. He plays really well and has some great work with all the classical jizz, but unlike Joe Satriani or Steve Vai he has no emotion in the songs and his stuff can sounds very simarlar to itself a lot
Stratwizard
Fotzejäger
1,472 IQ
Quote by Punk_Ninja
but unlike Joe Satriani or Steve Vai he has no emotion in the songs

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Bloody wanker!
Scorzerci
UG Addict
384 IQ
Quote by Punk_Ninja
I like him but not as a musician or a guy.

The what DO you like about him?
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
Godly Moose
Co-Producer Speed Weed
680 IQ
In this thread, we act like people with bad grammar, and talk about how Yngwie is fat, arrogant, shreds to much, and has no emotion. GO!
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

VaiSatchLaiho
UG's Only Nice Person
623 IQ
The emotionless fat man strikes again.
Bill and Ted Fan Club Member #3. PM ollerom_mot or me to join.

"Let the Spirit guide your fingers."