People I want to know your opinion about which one is the best for the basic warm overdrive sound. The boss Super Overdrive or the Blues driver ?
What are the main differences?
I have the Distortion pedal for power chords and stuff but i´m missing a good overdrive pedal to chord work and to work like the base sound of everything.

I´ll wait replies. Thanks !
Personally, I find Boss has always lacked in the Overdrive department... But, between those two, the SD-1 most likely surpasses the BD-2.
i personally prefer the BD-2, i found the sd-1 to be lacking in just tone....

EDIT: wait, what kind of amp do you have?
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
My guitar teacher sold me his BD-2 and I absolutely adore it.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by edillo
I have a solid state Fender FM212

then overdrive pedals will most likely not sound like what you would expect. you said you already had a distortion pedal?
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
If you prefer rock, classic rock, etc I'd go with SD-1. If its more Bluesy, Jazz, Mellow stuff, BD-2. Again, this is just an opinion.
I have a covers band. I already have the Boss DS-1 for power chords and stuff.
Well, i used to use a BD-2 through a SS amp, and it got me everywhere from low-gain blues to a nice classic rock distortion. This was all with a clean setting dialed in. When i used it over a dirty sound, i hated the tone. No experience with the SD-1, but there's my two cents worth.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Buy a low gain distortion pedal instead, OD pedals are made to overdrive the valves in valve amps.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30