FrenchyFungus
"UG God"
3,872 IQ
Click advanced reply, and use "Manage Attachments"

or if the picture is on the internet, find the url of the picture and do this: (Invalid img)

If the picture is too big to upload on UG, you can use photobucket or imageshack.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Pan-Tallica
Tengo flujo dulce, nena
1,231 IQ
Host the image(s) on a site like www.imageshack.us or www.photobucket.com , for starters. Once the image is uploaded from your computer to the selected website, copy and paste the URL you are given into UG's picture thread. You can either leave it as a direct link or you can wrap the URL in tags so it appears as an image, rather than a link.

Quote this post and look at the image I've posted if you'd like to see an example of how it's done.

http://shadowdane.shackspace.com/cats_files/legos.jpg

EDIT - Beaten to it.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Burpin'Worm
773 IQ
Also there's a search engine for the forums on the bar above this thread to the right of User CP that you can use to look for old threads that might answer your question. Some topics, such as this, come up quite often.
tamarama
N/A
50 IQ
Does any one know what the size limit is? I am finding it easier to resize over going through Photobucket. Thank you for the forum search tip. I did try that first.
FrenchyFungus
"UG God"
3,872 IQ
100 kB I think
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...