UG Member
Join date: Nov 2004
613 IQ
Im curious if there is a program that can convert tabs from one tuning to another.

For example... Taking a Drop C tab and translating that into Drop D tuning. Is there such a thing?
Registered User
Join date: Jan 2006
39 IQ
guitar pro
Freebird79 wrote:

"You could call Led Zeppelin emo" Well...I guess you could call Fall Out Boy a steaming pile of cat shit
UG's Panda Fanatic
Join date: Feb 2006
613 IQ
it's called music theory and you run it on a version 1.0 human brain. takes a bit of time and effort to install but its worth it in the end.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Registered User
Join date: Jun 2006
37 IQ
Power Tab works as well. Just either find a .ptb file of it, and then change the tuning in the Guitar Setup, or re-tab it out yourself, and just change the tuning before you start.

Good luck!
UG Member
Join date: Nov 2004
613 IQ
ive been playing for 2 years and i still havent sat down and read anything on theory. I guess that is pretty shitty.