saddam
Carcass
1,808 IQ
hey, this is my newest song. It's not finished because there's no real ending yet. right now I just added a little tapping part to be the ending, but I don't like it too much so it's not going to be the definite ending... . There's a guitar pro file as well as a midi file. Tell me what you think of it!

grtz, Tom
Attachments:
deathmetalsong.zip
dagget
Tab Contributor
1,523 IQ
thats nice, id like to see how it sounds wit a real guitar. mind recordin urself playin it?
Killabrew
10 IQ
I dont like it very much. It doesnt sound like music, it just sounds like random notes.
!!KILLABREW!!
Nunwhxre 666
You have ****ed up now!
1,430 IQ
Woah, is that even possible? At parts it just sounds like random notes. Definitely not one of your better songs, Saddam. I didn't care for it too much.

But, if you get a chance, could you crit mine? Links in sig.
Quote by 1201ZJ
Well this calls for a beer, Uncle-Dad Cletus!

Quote by EchoxOath
HAAAAA! Jokes on you! I high fived you with the hand i fapped with!
archaeon
...And Time Begins
320 IQ
Quote by insideac
erm. This is impossible to play ._.

haha that's so hard. i didn't really like the part where the bass played by itself didn't really fit the song. other than that its good, if you can play it hahahaha
guitarbreaker
Aeolian Flight Modulation
854 IQ
I agree with archaeon, also some parts sound like generic death metal, mostly the intro. But overall I like it, solo is pretty awesome, also it would be damn great if you could play it.
Fatt Sorum
UG's Resident Emo
819 IQ
the solo would be great if you could play it, though it seems a bit like mindless random shredding, not your best, but not the worst either.

Crit mine? (in sig)
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C
shrediquette
49 IQ
I have no idea what these ppl are talking about when they say "it just sounds like random notes". To me this songs sounds and looks well planned.

I think its awesome. Like everyone else I was going to ask if you can actually play it. congratulations if you can.

Those sweeps are especially sick, I love sweeping so much.

And to tell you the truth i thought the tapping part towards the end really suited the song and i think you should keep that it in.

Keep it up dude this was an awesome tune.
saddam
Carcass
1,808 IQ
thx man, it's nice to see a good comment too . I can play some of it, not all, but i'm working on it, it's definitely not one of my easier songs... . I love sweeps too, that's why most of my solo's are full of them. It's nice that you like the tapping part, but i still don't dig it so it's not going to stay in there... . I understand why some say it sounds random, but i wanted to experiment a little with some chromatic things in the verses.
Fatt Sorum
UG's Resident Emo
819 IQ
I was bored, so.....

MERRY EARLY XMAS SADDAM!!!!!

I wrote a drum track for it.
Attachments:
Death Metal.zip
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C
ChurchNSkate
UG's JS/Laney/Carvin user
407 IQ
Necrophagist much?

I like it—except the intro.

It sucks. The rest however, is awesome kvlt.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?